• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brett Favre Retires - Fans React with Disappointment

A
Admin Greg
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
http://espn.go.com/ :( :thumbsdown:

You guys are so funny! Come on! Give the guy a break! People can only "work" so long. Let the guy retire while he still has knees!!!!

I heard the news this morning..........good for him for making the difficult decision.

I wish the Packers good luck!!

I think he had 1 more good year

That is one pair of pants that I am going to miss.

I heard about it at the post office. my postmaster is always pushing the post office's Packer and Brett Farve stuff. Today people were buying.

Did anyone watch the press conference today? I saw the last half!!!!!!!! Poor Brett....he looked so sad.

I hope he enjoys his retirement though!!!!!!!!

Outlet woesI just sent this email to HO web support. I can't believe that it has to be so hard for MY customers who ORDER with me to get to other areas of my site (particularly the outlet).

Re: Outlet

I have had two very frustrated people call me within the last few weeks.

1. A customer who had placed her order on a show via my website.

2. A host who had visited my website through the link I sent her when setting up her show.

Both of these people are fully aware that they can not order off the outlet as part of a show. Both of them tried multiple times to see the outlet and had resorted to going to the PC.com site to see it but every time they tried to order what they wanted through MY website they could not see the outlet and were still connected to the show they were associated with.

I told them to clear their cookies. But I have to say that it should not be that difficult for my customers to see the outlet on my website. Can't you have a link on shows to the outlet with a BIG disclaimer that any order placed there cannot be added to a show?

There must be a way that my customers can do this without such frustration. I am grateful that these customers were so persistant but I can't help but wonder how many of my customers ended up just ordering with someone else because it was too hard to get to me.

I appreciate your action to help alleviate this issue.

Thanks for all you do for us!

I agree Beth! I'll send one as well!

Wow- thanks for posting Beth! I had someone tell me last month they had probs ordering from the outlet on my website and I assumed it was her. So I just re-emailed her directions (never did get an order). thought she changed her mind.
I hate the way the outlet is so hidden in the website and would love to be able to link directly to it.
I'll email HO too.

beth, did you ever get any kind of response to this. I had a customer call me yesterday with an outlet order because she couldn't get the order to submit!:bugeye: I'm thankful she did because I ordered everything for her, but to be honest it took me several attempts to do so.

amy07 said:
beth, did you ever get any kind of response to this. I had a customer call me yesterday with an outlet order because she couldn't get the order to submit!:bugeye: I'm thankful she did because I ordered everything for her, but to be honest it took me several attempts to do so.
No I haven't heard anything back about this.

I've found that if you close your browser completely (not just a tab), it seems to clear things up, so long as you direct your customers to click on the "Order Products" picture in the lower left hand corner of the home page. Then the two options appear and there is no question as to whether or not they're ordering with a show or not. I agree it should be easier, since a large number of my customers are not technically gifted (is that nicer than technically challenged??), so this just doesn't make sense for them. But if I tell them to close the browser and start over, 9 times out of 10 it works!

I have had the same results Mary, but should it really be necessary!?
I hope they can resolve this, and soon!

Great email to HO Beth! I've had a couple customers indicate challenges with the outlet, but I didn't really understand the problem util now.

Related to Brett Favre Retires - Fans React with Disappointment

1. What led to Brett Favre's retirement?

Brett Favre retired from the NFL after 20 seasons due to his age (41) and physical limitations, as well as a desire to spend more time with his family.

2. How did fans react to Brett Favre's retirement?

Fans expressed disappointment and sadness upon hearing the news of Brett Favre's retirement. Many took to social media to share their reactions and memories of his career.

3. Will Brett Favre's retirement affect the Green Bay Packers?

While Brett Favre's retirement may have an emotional impact on fans, it is unlikely to have a significant effect on the Green Bay Packers organization. The team has already moved on from Favre and has a successful quarterback in Aaron Rodgers.

4. What are some of Brett Favre's career highlights?

Brett Favre had a long and impressive career in the NFL, with highlights including 11 Pro Bowl selections, three MVP awards, and a Super Bowl win with the Green Bay Packers in 1997.

5. Is there a chance Brett Favre could come out of retirement again?

While anything is possible, it is highly unlikely that Brett Favre will come out of retirement again. He has stated multiple times that he is content with his decision to retire and is enjoying his post-football life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Jules711
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies