• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breaking News: Brooke Smith Leaves Grey's Anatomy in Shocking Twist!

In summary, Brooke Smith's character was written off of the show "Grey's Anatomy" due to her relationship with another female character. Despite some speculation, it was confirmed that the decision was not based on her character's sexuality. The return of an army doctor character has also caused excitement among fans.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I can't believe it! I am in shock. Sorry if this is a repeat.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/brooke-smith-le.html

WOW.

Personally, I've never liked her character, she's too mean, not a good teacher.

Lisa

First of all - I have no problem with their relationship on the show either way. But I know others would/do - so I am not surprised this is happening. Gotta watch Thursday's show FOR SURE now! lol.

I know. I can't wait to see what happens.

stefani2 said:
First of all - I have no problem with their relationship on the show either way. But I know others would/do - so I am not surprised this is happening. Gotta watch Thursday's show FOR SURE now! lol.

the article i read said it had nothing to do with the fact that she was a lesbian character. they are going to continue the story line with torres being a lesbian.

but i didnt really like her either. so im not sad shes gone.

ps. i am SO excited the army doc is back! i hope he becomes permanent.

thecougchef said:
ps. i am SO excited the army doc is back! i hope he becomes permanent.

He is sort of arrogant!

chefkristin said:
He is sort of arrogant!

he is. but he also has been a doctor in a war zone. which is alot different than a doctor in a hospital. everything about the way things are done is different. he opened up a little with christina towards the end of last thursdays show.. i guess well just have to see how that storyline plays out.

good. I hated that whole story line. I always fforwarded through those parts (we TIVO it).

I didn't see this thread before I started my own. Here's the article I read. And it says the storyline will be axed too!

http://tv.yahoo.com/grey-39-s-anatomy/show/36657/news/urn:newsml:eonlinekristen.com:20081104:TV-8d220a20f1880b272fa485fbc973f373__ER:1

Some of the articles say that it is related to their relationship - other articles say no. I think it made many people uncomfortable and that is why they have decided to end it.

Related to Breaking News: Brooke Smith Leaves Grey's Anatomy in Shocking Twist!

1. What led to Brooke Smith's departure from Grey's Anatomy?

According to sources, Smith's character, Dr. Erica Hahn, was written off the show due to creative differences between her and the show's creator, Shonda Rhimes.

2. Will Smith's departure affect the storyline of Grey's Anatomy?

It is unclear how Smith's exit will impact the show's plot, but it has been reported that her character's absence will be addressed in future episodes.

3. How did the fans react to the news of Smith leaving the show?

Many fans were surprised and disappointed by the sudden departure of Smith's character, as Dr. Hahn was a beloved member of the Grey's Anatomy cast. However, some fans have also expressed their support for the show's creator and her creative decisions.

4. Will Smith's departure affect the dynamics among the show's characters?

It is possible that Smith's exit may lead to changes in the relationships and dynamics between the remaining characters on the show. However, it is ultimately up to the writers and producers to decide how to handle this change.

5. Is there a chance for Smith to return to Grey's Anatomy in the future?

While there is always a possibility for characters to make a comeback on a TV show, it is currently unknown if Smith will return to Grey's Anatomy in the future. However, fans can always hope for a surprise appearance from Dr. Hahn in later seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miss Cori
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies