• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!

In summary, "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring guests who have previously appeared on cooking shows. The guests are handpicked based on their expertise and popularity, and the event will take place on a specific date and location that will be announced on the company's website and social media channels. Tickets will be available for purchase, and there will be special promotions and discounts for attendees. Stay tuned for updates and announcements.
jenifer4000
I am having my first cooking show in Feb. and just sent catalogs to a few people that won't be able to make it. BUT I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE GUEST'S SPECIAL!! Sometimes I am just brain dead!! :eek:

If you have contact info for them give them a call and you can email or just mail it out separate.

Send a postcard. More contacts is not a bad thing - they'll spend more time with your info if you spread it out!

If you are doing a fundraiser that begins in Feb, but ends in Mar, which guest special are customers eligible for?

do the Feb specials especially since March will be a new catalog

I think it gives you a great reason to personally call each one and upsell to get the item they didn't know they wanted!

I second Gillian. You are going to be able to entice them to maybe book a show of their own?

gilliandanielle said:
I think it gives you a great reason to personally call each one and upsell to get the item they didn't know they wanted!

Amen, sister! Use it to your advantage!

Thanks for the advice!

Do the fundraiser in Feb you will get the double points....

Fundraiser in MarchYou could do either February or March specials; however,
1. You do get double points in February (if you can get them to close in Feb.)
2. If you close in March and use the March special you need to make sure you have the new cataloges since there are SOOOO many discontinued items and SOOO many new AWESOME items.

I got my New products today and LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do it as a February show you could also get rid of some old catalogs.

Related to Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!

What is "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!"?

"Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where we bring in guests who have previously appeared on cooking shows to share their tips, tricks, and recipes with our customers.

Who are the guests for "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!"?

The guests for "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!" are handpicked by Pampered Chef based on their expertise and popularity in the cooking show industry. You can expect to see some familiar faces and maybe even some surprises!

When and where will "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!" take place?

"Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!" will take place on [date] at [location]. Stay tuned for more details and updates on our website and social media channels.

How can I attend "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!"?

Tickets for "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!" will be available for purchase on our website. Keep an eye out for announcements and make sure to secure your spot as soon as tickets go on sale.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts for "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!"?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts available for attendees of "Brain Dead No More: Cooking Show Guests Special Revealed!" These will be announced closer to the event, so make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter to stay updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran