• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boston Terriers: The Perfect Addition to Your Family

They are so cute but beware of their farts....lol....and their snorting. My mom has two and my grandma always had one as well.

Are they like boxers in that department? We put our boxer on lamb and rice dog food and that helps a lot.

They are very cute dogs!

You will have to post pics for us once she gets it.

that is sooo cute!!! You will have to post pics when she gets one. Is she getting a boy or a girl?

Mega ShowThe beginning of Feb is looking more lean that I would like and I'm toying with a Mega Show... I just don't know how to market it... any ideas?

How about offering a drawing for 60% off either a 12pc set of the Executive or a 12pc set of Stainless Steel Cookware? Maybe one chance per order, another for every $50 in sales, three for $100 or more, etc.

Send it out to everyone as a special "Valentine's Day" gift offer from you.

Just an idea anyway....maybe one I should get off my duff and do myself. :)

Related to Boston Terriers: The Perfect Addition to Your Family

1. What are the characteristics of a Boston Terrier?

Boston Terriers are known for their friendly and gentle nature. They are also intelligent, lively, and have a good sense of humor. They are a small breed, typically weighing between 10-25 pounds, with a short, smooth coat that comes in a variety of colors such as black, brindle, and seal.

2. Are Boston Terriers good with children?

Yes, Boston Terriers make great family pets and are known for their love of children. They are gentle and patient, making them an ideal companion for kids. However, as with any breed, it's important to supervise interactions between children and dogs to ensure safety for both.

3. Do Boston Terriers require a lot of exercise?

Boston Terriers have moderate exercise needs and are content with a daily walk or playtime in the backyard. They may have bursts of energy, but overall are a fairly low-energy breed. It's important to not over-exercise them, as they can be prone to overheating due to their short snouts.

4. Are Boston Terriers easy to train?

Boston Terriers are intelligent and eager to please, making them relatively easy to train. However, consistency and positive reinforcement are key, as they can have a stubborn streak. Early socialization and training are important to ensure they grow up to be well-behaved and obedient dogs.

5. Do Boston Terriers have any health concerns?

As with any breed, Boston Terriers may be prone to certain health issues such as breathing problems, eye problems, and joint issues. It's important to choose a reputable breeder and schedule regular check-ups with a veterinarian to ensure your Boston Terrier stays healthy and happy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • chefjenibel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
NooraK