• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Photo Sharing... From Cancun (Image Heavy)

P
Pampered Laura
A few of you asked for photos from my last trip... we went last week to Dreams Resort in Cancun. This post is intended to share with my friends on here... so you're welcome to skip it if you don't want to read or keep up with how I'm doing. Thanks! :)

These are a few pictures taken from the balcony of our room:
roomview1.jpg

roomview2.jpg

roomview3.jpg

roomview4.jpg

Our room overlooked the Dolphin Encounter pool, so all morning we could watch the dolphins jumping up in the pool right outside our balcony. Very cool!

The resort had multiple bars and restraunts, all-inclusive... this one was called the BARracuda. Instead of seats, they had swings!
barswing.jpg

This is my husband and I with the president, Jeff.
sunsetdinnerwithjeff.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :balloon:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I don't know you---I do know you went to sell with another DS company. I feel this is a site to be shared among fellow PC consultants and our incentive trips...

I am sorry if you find this harsh, but its JMHO.

Laura, what was the incentive trip for? What a beautiful place!

vwpamperedchef said:
While I don't know you---I do know you went to sell with another DS company. I feel this is a site to be shared among fellow PC consultants and our incentive trips...

I am sorry if you find this harsh, but its JMHO.
Thanks for your opinion. I did make sure to say that if you don't care to keep up with what I'm doing, skip it. So, I appreciate your comment anyway. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the beautiful ocean pictures Laura, it helped calm my 'down' spirit a bit :) I bet you had fun! I grew-up in Miami and I really miss the ocean.

Looks like a great time Laura!
:) Keep on Rockin girlie!

Related to Photo Sharing... From Cancun (Image Heavy)

1. How was your trip to Cancun?

Our trip to Cancun was amazing! The weather was perfect, the resort was beautiful, and we had a great time exploring and relaxing.

2. What was your favorite part of the trip?

My favorite part was definitely the dolphin encounter at the resort. It was such a unique experience to be able to interact with and learn about these amazing animals.

3. Did you enjoy the all-inclusive aspect of the resort?

Yes, we loved it! It was so convenient to not have to worry about paying for food and drinks. Plus, the resort had a variety of restaurants and bars to choose from, so we never got bored with the options.

4. How was the view from your room?

The view from our room was stunning! We had a balcony that overlooked the Dolphin Encounter pool, so we could watch the dolphins from our room. It was definitely a highlight of the trip.

5. Would you recommend this resort to others?

Absolutely! We had a fantastic time at Dreams Resort in Cancun. The staff was friendly, the amenities were great, and the location was perfect. We would definitely recommend it to others looking for a relaxing and fun vacation spot.

Back