• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Recruiting Efforts: Join My Team Now and Get a Juicy Incentive!

In summary, to place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can contact your local consultant or visit the website to find a consultant near you. The return policy offers a satisfaction guarantee and allows returns within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact your consultant or find one on the website, and as a host, you can earn free products and discounts. There are frequent special deals and promotions available on the website or through your consultant. And lastly, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant by visiting the website or contacting a local consultant for more information.
chefkugler
I need your help!
I currently have the points already for level 2, however I'm short 1 recruit.:cry: I have been trying so hard. I have a ton of leads, but no one seems ready. So I thought I would offer an incentive. Something juicy!:D
But need suggestions. I don't want to sound pushy, but I want them to realize now is the best time to start and offer something to top it off.
Help!

Melissa, my first thought is a cash rebate.But you know what will really work is getting on the phone and calling everyone and help them explore how PC can help them.

I have been in close touch with at least 3 of them. I think some are just fence sitters. I know for me when there is a carrot, I chase it. LOL
So I was thinking if I offered something. I was even considering doing the 50% kit rebate.

Have you done an oppourtunity night for all your fence sitters?
I know I have rounded up a few doing those. If they come it shows a certain level of commitment. Then you are also sharing with a group so it feels less pressured.
I would set one up for Monday night and get on the phone and start calling!
Then they can sign and get the promo also.

Hmmm, that is a good idea!
I guess I will do that also. Thanks Melissa :)

Koolotus said:
Have you done an oppourtunity night for all your fence sitters?

I'm doing this on National Meeting Day... the more the merrier! :)

finley1991 said:
I'm doing this on National Meeting Day... the more the merrier! :)

Oh, great idea Colleen!

Thanks, I think I will host an opportunity night.

1. How can I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. You can also browse and purchase products directly from our website.

2. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will help you choose a date and plan the details of your party. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions currently available?

Yes, we frequently offer special deals and promotions on our products. These can be found on our website or through your consultant. Make sure to check back often for new deals and promotions.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as consultants. You can learn more about becoming a consultant on our website or by contacting your local consultant. Our consultants enjoy flexible schedules, the ability to earn income, and the opportunity to share our high-quality products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• josh_j_216
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jcsmilez