• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Customer Care: Try this Catalog Tip for More Sales!

In summary, the "Boost Your Customer Care" catalog tip is a strategy for increasing sales by providing a more personalized shopping experience for customers. It helps with customer care by tailoring recommendations to each individual customer's needs and preferences. This tip can be used for all customers and does not require any special tools or equipment. Examples of how to use the catalog tip include highlighting similar or complementary products, suggesting based on interests or needs, and providing personalized recommendations based on past purchases.
finley1991
Sometimes the bulb goes on!

I heard on a workshop cd a while back that when someone places an order on our websites, it's a good idea to send them a current catalog.

I've been doing this and changed it up about 3 weeks ago to sending the mini catalog instead (saves on postage).

Today, I'm changing it up AGAIN and adding in the host special and recruiting promo with the mini catalog.

Can't hurt, right?

Great idea! I send an email when I have that much info but it would be better to send a hand written note with the mini catalog and then a follow up call. Thanks for the tip!

When I have the information, a thank you letter is sent with a Season's Best (unless it is a tiny order), a catalog and the current specials. I need to keep track to see if this helps with repeat business as they clean up our files!

Great ideas!! Obviously my light bulb hasn't gone off because I never thought of doing this. I love the idea of the flyers too. I've sent emails and made phone calls when I have that information, but I think a mini catalog in their hand with the flyers could be much more beneficial. Are you sending them the current mini catalog or the new one?

Maybe I'll send one to the HO lead I received yesterday for 10 Citrus Peelers. NICE. That $7.50 will be awesome in helping me get to Paris!:approve: Although it's more than the ONE mini serving spatula someone ordered the other day.

Hi there! I love your idea of sending the mini catalog with the host special and recruiting promo to your customers. It's always great to change things up and keep things fresh for your customers. Plus, it's a great way to showcase all the amazing products and promotions we have to offer. I'm sure your customers will appreciate the extra effort and it may even lead to more sales and potential new recruits. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing your tip with us! Happy selling!

Related to Boost Your Customer Care: Try this Catalog Tip for More Sales!

What is the "Boost Your Customer Care" catalog tip?

The "Boost Your Customer Care" catalog tip is a strategy for increasing sales by providing a more personalized shopping experience for your customers.

How does the catalog tip help with customer care?

The catalog tip helps with customer care by allowing you to tailor your recommendations and suggestions to each individual customer's needs and preferences, making them feel valued and understood.

Can the catalog tip be used for all customers?

Yes, the catalog tip can be used for all customers. It is a versatile strategy that can be adapted to fit the needs and preferences of each individual customer.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to use the catalog tip?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment to use the catalog tip. It can be implemented using the standard catalog and your knowledge of your products and customers.

What are some examples of how to use the catalog tip?

Some examples of how to use the catalog tip include highlighting products that are similar or complementary to items the customer has already purchased, suggesting products based on the customer's interests or needs, and providing personalized recommendations based on the customer's past purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
heidabear
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies