• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bridal Business with a Successful Bridal Show Recap

In summary, the bridal show featured a simple display with a trifle bowl as the centerpiece. The table had signs that stated the company name and what the table was giving away. There were also forms for the brides to sign. When someone approached the table, the hostess would say something like "Are you familiar with the Pampered Chef?," and go on to tell them about the company and the registry.
husbandwifepcteam
Just wanted share about a bridal show I did yesterday. I had 18 sign up to do a registry, 5 signed up for a bridal shower, 1 regular booking, and 1 possible recruit. I am excited about doing my follow-up.

My display was simple. I displayed the three tier stand with the large white squares on the top and bottom with the SA heart bowl in the middle with conversations hearts in them and rose petals sprinkled around. The middle held the small white with crandberry square filled with hershey kisses. I also had the small and caddy filled with kisses. I did a centerpiece with the trifle bowl that had sheer white wide ribbon, pink roses and cute light up pink hearts. I used my other trifle bowl for my door prize bowl . I gave away a $25 gift certificate/heart bowl/ and free cooking show. Everyone won a cooking show so I'll be doing some major follow up. I used a red table skirting and took white with a little glimmer of pink toulle and weaved a heart garland through it to use as a swag on the front of the table. I took my camera but forgot to take a picture.

It was so much fun and I am excited about the success I hope to have with my follow ups.

Congrats! I am doing a wedding show on the 27th with a clustermate. We are very excited. Last year there was over 500 in attendance.

Im doing one on the 26th - we too are going to keep the display simple. We had to donate a prize for the main raffle and that is going to be a Trifle Bowl. Can you share anything else you did as far as things you said, how you approached the brides etc....and questions THEY had? Did you have anything displayed next to your trifle bowl (for the give-away) such as a flyer?

Good Luck on your followups! Thats awesome!

I'm doing a Bridal Fair on the 23rd of February and love the information on the display. I also would be interested in what the questions were that the participants had.

Bridal Show picture and infoThe person who ran the show sent me a picture of my display .
As for questions the brides asked:
Is the registry free?
How do people purchase gifts from my registry?
Do you do a cooking demonstration at my shower?
What can I register for?
What is Pampered Chef?
Can I have a shower and do a registry?
This bridal show was in my hometown which is small around 10,000 people and there were probably only about 60 brides come through.

Beside the trifle bowl I had entry forms and a sign that stated my name company name and what I was giving away .

When someone would approach the table I would say something like this: Are you familiar with the Pampered Chef?(Believe it or not several were not) then I would say did you know that we do bridal registries and showers. Then I would go on and tell them about those. Share everything about the registry the additional free product you can earn, that they are available for the monthly special they close their registry in and a discount for a year.

I told the brides that I would do the registry for them. So have a space on your giveaway slip for their wedding date and email address. This way I knew that they just weren't walking away with info about the registry and not actually set one up. I go in and do the Ultimate Kitchen registry for them and told them they can go in and take away or add the products they choose.

Hope this was helpful!!

Attachments

• show.jpg
    show.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 455
Congratulations! Loved your display ideas! I bet it was gorgeous. As I read it, I thought, "Aren't Pampered Chef consultants just so doggone creative?" May your follow-ups provide even more business for you. :)

1. What is a bridal show recap?

A bridal show recap is a detailed summary of your experience at a bridal show, including any leads or sales generated, key takeaways, and any follow-up plans. It is a crucial step in maximizing the success of your bridal show and growing your business.

2. Why is it important to have a bridal show recap?

A bridal show recap allows you to reflect on your performance at the show and identify areas for improvement. It also helps you keep track of any potential customers or leads you may have encountered, and allows you to create a plan for following up with them to convert them into clients.

3. When should I do my bridal show recap?

It is recommended to do your bridal show recap within a week of the show. This will ensure that your experience is still fresh in your mind and you can accurately recall any important details. It also allows you to follow up with potential customers in a timely manner.

4. How can I use my bridal show recap to boost my business?

Your bridal show recap can be used as a valuable tool for improving your future bridal show strategies. By analyzing your successes and shortcomings, you can make adjustments to your approach and increase your chances of success at future shows. Additionally, following up with potential customers from the show can lead to increased sales and referrals.

5. Is there a specific format for a bridal show recap?

There is no one right way to do a bridal show recap, but it is important to include key information such as the date and location of the show, your booth number, a list of any leads or sales generated, and any important observations or insights. You can use a simple bullet-point format or create a more detailed report, depending on your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies