• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride's Rejoice: Unfamiliar Business Promoted at Bridal Show

I'm excited to see her reaction!This was the best of the 3 bridal shows I had done - I got 6 quick registries even though so many people were unfamiliar with the business.That's great! I think yesterday was the day for brides. I did a bridal shower and it was almost $1100. I am so excited!!Wow that is awesome!!! Congrats!Congratulations!OK Before you guys and gals get all excited and run out and try to find a show please remember that not all bridal shows have these results. This is also the least expensive bridal show I have done and I forked over $325 for my booth before buying supplies for the booth also. I
Kathytnt
At the bridal show yesterday they did a bingo game so all the bride's had to go to all vendors. SO many people were unfamiliar with the business that along with the registry and sweepstakes I started promoting the business opportunity and ended up with 9 maybe's and 7 replied yes. :eek: WOW!

I am going to talk to my director about doing a possible opportunity night in that area. Perhaps a Q & A session with refreshments and a product display.

This was the best of the 3 bridal shows I had done - I got 6 quick registries even though so many people were unfamiliar with the business.

Last edited:
That is exciting! Good luck :)

Great response! Hope those "maybes" turn into "yesses." You've got a great team on the horizon!

That's great. I think yesterday was the day for brides. I did a bridal shower and it was almost $1100. I am so excited!!

Wow that is awesome!!! Congrats!

Congratulations!

OK Before you guys and gals get all excited and run out and try to find a show please remember that not all bridal shows have these results. This is also the least expensive bridal show I have done and I forked over $325 for my booth before buying supplies for the booth also. I have to sign people and get bookings secured before I make any money from it.

I spend 475 on a bridal show that didn't have 1/3 the results of this. Be very careful of the bridal industry because the promoters have to follow through with their promises. They make money whether you do or not. I have already found people in my area that I will not work with again. One promoter here is doing a show in downtown Dallas and charging $25 a personto get in . Do you really think the vendors are going to get a lot of people attending this whose??? A bride brings her mom and her best friend and it;s $75 bucks

Good advice Kathy. I don't plan on doing any bridal shows until I get my business "off the ground" more.

Kathytnt said:
At the bridal show yesterday they did a bingo game so all the bride's had to go to all vendors. SO many people were unfamiliar with the business that along with the registry and sweepstakes I started promoting the business opportunity and ended up with 9 maybe's and 7 replied yes. :eek: WOW!

I am going to talk to my director about doing a possible opportunity night in that area. Perhaps a Q & A session with refreshments and a product display.

This was the best of the 3 bridal shows I had done - I got 6 quick registries even though so many people were unfamiliar with the business.
Could you please explain your game a little more. Its sounds really interesting?? Thank you Jessi

I didn't do the game the bridal show organizer did the game. They had all the brides stop at all booths to fill out their bingo cards. I think it was blackout bingo. Each vendor had stars to put on the card on their spot plus it needed to be initialed by the vendor.

I will hopefully be signing one of the brides in a few weeks after her show.

What is "Bride's Rejoice: Unfamiliar Business Promoted at Bridal Show"?

"Bride's Rejoice" is a new business initiative established by Pampered Chef specifically for bridal shows. It offers a unique opportunity for brides-to-be to discover and experience our high-quality kitchen products and cooking demonstrations.

How is "Bride's Rejoice" different from other Pampered Chef events?

"Bride's Rejoice" is a specialized event exclusively for bridal shows, providing a more personalized experience for brides and their wedding party. It also offers special deals and promotions specifically tailored for the wedding season.

How can I attend a "Bride's Rejoice" event?

As a bride-to-be, you can attend any bridal show where Pampered Chef is participating. Our consultants will have a dedicated booth for "Bride's Rejoice" where you can register and receive more information about our products and services.

What can I expect at a "Bride's Rejoice" event?

At a "Bride's Rejoice" event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, try out our products, and learn tips and tricks for creating delicious meals. You will also have the opportunity to register for our bridal shower and wedding registry services.

Can I book a "Bride's Rejoice" event for my own bridal shower?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants will be happy to work with you to plan a personalized "Bride's Rejoice" event for your bridal shower. You and your guests will have a fun and memorable experience while learning about our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies