• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Brand with Custom Recipe Cards - Tips and Tricks

In summary, the recipe cards from Pampered Chef are a convenient and organized way to keep track of recipes and reference Pampered Chef products. Each card can hold one recipe and multiple sets can be purchased. The cards are made with durable materials and can be personalized with your own recipes and notes.
ginamkiely
Hey, i'm sure people already know this but i thought i would share. I bought 100 recipe cards for the brownies and i have that small stamp with my info on it from vistaprint. well, you can stamp your info in the recipe cards right under the ingredients section. hope this helps someone out there, i know i was excited to see it myself. lol

I use labels, but it's the same idea. I use those often instead of business cards.

that's not a bad idea. i never thought of that. i'm bringing them and holiday mini's to my first fair in 2 weeks, i think i'll leave the business cards home

I save magnet business cards for those who order or buy a lot (or are excited about a local consultant). Otherwise, recipe cards with my info. Also, I had postcards printed with VistaPrint with some info and reasons to have a holiday show with the Crab Rangoon Dip on the back. YUM!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this tip with us. It's always great to find new ways to incorporate our personal information into our business materials. I'll definitely have to try this out with my recipe cards as well. Thanks again for the helpful suggestion! Happy cooking!

Related to Boost Your Brand with Custom Recipe Cards - Tips and Tricks

1. What is the purpose of recipe cards from Pampered Chef?

The recipe cards from Pampered Chef serve as a convenient and organized way to keep track of your favorite recipes and cooking instructions. They also double as a helpful reference when using Pampered Chef products.

2. How many recipes can fit on one recipe card?

Each recipe card from Pampered Chef has enough space for one recipe, including ingredients, measurements, and instructions. However, there are multiple recipe cards included in each set, so you can store as many recipes as you'd like.

3. Can I purchase recipe cards separately?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe card sets that you can purchase separately. These sets typically come with a themed design and multiple cards to keep your recipes organized.

4. Are the recipe cards durable?

Yes, the recipe cards from Pampered Chef are made with high-quality, thick cardstock that is designed to withstand daily use in the kitchen. They are also laminated to protect against spills and stains.

5. Can I personalize the recipe cards with my own recipes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef recipe cards come blank, so you can fill them out with your own recipes and make them uniquely yours. You can also use them to write down notes and adjustments to existing recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • niktim3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Cassie1037
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies