• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book to Look: Requirements for Hosts to Earn Extra Gifts

In summary, the "Book to Look" program is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts to earn extra gifts by booking a cooking show and having at least 6 guests attend. These gifts include exclusive products, discounts, and free shipping on your next purchase. The program is available for any type of cooking show and can be combined with other host rewards, but the extra gifts earned will not count towards total show sales or half-off items.
loreedfk
For those of you using Book to Look - do you have any requirements for the potential host to earn the extra gift such as minimum number of guests or minimum guest sales?

Just that they hold the show on the date that they booked and they get the item when their show closes.

They have to book with a solid date at the show and only get the gift if they don't change the date or the type of show. I give them their gift at their show...I order it on the host order from the show that they booked from.

Related to Book to Look: Requirements for Hosts to Earn Extra Gifts

What is the "Book to Look" program?

The "Book to Look" program is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts to earn extra gifts by booking a cooking show and having a certain number of guests attend.

How many guests do I need to have to qualify for the "Book to Look" program?

In order to qualify for the "Book to Look" program, you need to have at least 6 guests attend your cooking show.

What type of gifts can I earn through the "Book to Look" program?

You can earn a variety of gifts through the "Book to Look" program, including exclusive products, discounts, and free shipping on your next purchase.

Do I need to book a certain type of cooking show to participate in the "Book to Look" program?

No, you can participate in the "Book to Look" program with any type of cooking show, whether it's in-person, virtual, or a catalog show.

Can I combine the "Book to Look" program with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the "Book to Look" program with other host rewards and benefits. However, the extra gifts earned through the "Book to Look" program will not count towards your total show sales or half-off items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leshelman
  • pcheframsey