• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Show Closing Deadline: Latest Submission for August Show | Help Needed!

In summary, the customer can submit an August show, but it has to be closed by next Friday. If the show is submitted later than this, it will not count towards the customer's September commission.
Ericanaysha
I have a lady who is doing a book show. I told her she needed to have it closed by tomorrow.

She is doing Aug, so when is the latest I can submit an Aug show??

Does it have to close in Aug??

This customer btw has been extrememly hard to reach. Called many times with no answer and today i see she finally emailed me to ask if closing next Friday is okay.

TIA

I can't remember exactly, but I think you have until late September to close. I know you have later than the last day of the month, so I think Friday will be fine.

Anyone else know the exact policy?

You have until the last calendar day of the following month. Just make sure that you have the correct show day so that she gets the correct specials (in this case, August) ....Now for you, if you submit her August show in September, it will count towards your Sept commission. (it is based on when the show is submitted, not the show date) ...And we don't have any incentives at this time that you have to worry about, but make sure to always read the fine print... a lot of incentives are "held by the last day of the month and submitted by the 5th of the following month" in order to qualify..

You have until the end of the following month. They will enforce this at the end of the season. And if any customers have ordered retiring items, they're more likely to actually get them if you submit the show earlier (before HO runs out - they've already announced that their stock of Lift 'n' Serves is low).

Okay thanks so much everyone!

I just called HO to find out because I have an open show too, she said you have until 30 days from the show date to close the show, even if it goes into the following month.Hope this helps!

Thats great Smashie thanks for clarifying that b/cI didnt know and I have a few stragglers! Thanks for making the call!

Related to Book Show Closing Deadline: Latest Submission for August Show | Help Needed!

1. What is the latest submission deadline for the August show?

The latest submission deadline for the August show is typically the last day of the month prior to the show, so for an August show it would be July 31st.

2. Can I still submit an order after the closing deadline?

Unfortunately, no. The closing deadline is set in place to allow enough time for orders to be processed, shipped, and delivered to customers before the show date. Any orders submitted after the deadline will not be able to be fulfilled in time for the show.

3. Is the closing deadline the same for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the closing deadline is the same for all consultants. This ensures a fair and consistent process for all consultants and customers.

4. What happens if I miss the closing deadline?

If you miss the closing deadline, you will still be able to submit orders for the next show. However, any orders submitted after the deadline will not count towards your current show's sales and incentives.

5. Can I request an extension for the closing deadline?

In some cases, an extension may be granted. This is typically done on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by your team leader. If you have extenuating circumstances, it is best to communicate with your team leader as soon as possible to see if an extension can be granted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • purpleluvs3