• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Stone Tote on Outlet (Consultants Only)

In summary, the Stone tote is a black tote with unzipped sides that falls open like a book. It is 16" square and can hold flat things like a large round stone, bar pans, and large square SA platter. The straps are long enough to put it over your shoulder. It is the same size as the SA tote, but has two different colors. The SA tote doesn't match the Stone tote, but the Stone tote has a discounted price.
ChefTS
Does anyone have the stone tote that is available on the CC outlet?

What size is it, what stones do/do not fit, can more than one stone be in it at a time?

Thank you!

I have it!

It's about 16" square. It unzips around 3 sides and then falls open like a book. Each side has a pocket that's the full size of the piece.

It will hold flat things - large round stone, bar pans, large square SA platter. And you can put a third piece in it between the 2 pockets when you zip it up.

The straps are long enough to put over your shoulder.

I use it all the time for shows. Heck, even if I've got a pre-baked crust with me, I just cover it with foil and pop it in the carrier.

That sounds awesome! Thanks Ann!

I really like it. I toss that on one shoulder, TTA Tote on the other, and grab my crate. One trip!

I ordered the SA tote that was offered on the outlet recently. I have not tried it but could the SA tote be used for stoneware too or should I have both totes.

How many pieces of stoneware does it hold?

Bexs50 said:
I ordered the SA tote that was offered on the outlet recently. I have not tried it but could the SA tote be used for stoneware too or should I have both totes.

The problem with the SA Tote, is all the pockets, so I think it would be hard to put stones in it. HTH

SusanBP0129 said:
How many pieces of stoneware does it hold?

I put my large round stone, my bar pan & in the middle my deep dish baker...or my floral silicone pan....;)

Yeah and the SA tote doesn't match..isn't it blue. you know me..I GOTTA MATCH...The Stone tote is black. Ok that matches....LOL. I am a freak. It's gotta match. I'll have anxiety...LOL

I was with you Jill on the SA tote not matching everything else... however I saw my director's and ordered it for myself and love it! Even if it doesn't match i didn't hear the same clinging around of my SA pieces nor did I have to wrap them all in towels... it was very nice and easy!

There are two different ones.
Anyone notice that?
They don't show sizes though :\

Chozengirl said:
There are two different ones.
Anyone notice that?
They don't show sizes though :\

They are the same one. The item number is the same. I think they added another link when they updated the outlet with all of the products

chefann said:
I have it!

It's about 16" square. It unzips around 3 sides and then falls open like a book. Each side has a pocket that's the full size of the piece.

It will hold flat things - large round stone, bar pans, large square SA platter. And you can put a third piece in it between the 2 pockets when you zip it up.

The straps are long enough to put over your shoulder.

I use it all the time for shows. Heck, even if I've got a pre-baked crust with me, I just cover it with foil and pop it in the carrier.

Love my stone totes! I have two...one is the old burgundy color (it stays at home, Jilleysue, so don't freak out...I'm all for matching too!). I keep my large round stone in it cause it won't fit in my stoneware holder (vertical). You can put anything in it. If I have an open slot for a show....host packets fit, ALL of my cookbooks, cutting board, small children...oh wait, better leave them at home!

GourmetGirl said:
I was with you Jill on the SA tote not matching everything else... however I saw my director's and ordered it for myself and love it! Even if it doesn't match i didn't hear the same clinging around of my SA pieces nor did I have to wrap them all in towels... it was very nice and easy!

Hmmm that is very true..if it every pops up again, maybe I'll get one.

It looks like they have added all the new stuff to the samples on CC. Notice - there are two of the black stoneware totes. One is $15. The other has our "discount". I'm not sure if that was a mess-up, but get it at the discount now!

Jilleysue said:
Yeah and the SA tote doesn't match..isn't it blue. you know me..I GOTTA MATCH...The Stone tote is black. Ok that matches....LOL. I am a freak. It's gotta match. I'll have anxiety...LOL

Maybe the blue will catch people's eyes and make them ask what's in there?!?

I just ordered the tote and 2 small serving tongs :)

Related to Black Stone Tote on Outlet (Consultants Only)

1. What is the size of the Black Stone Tote?

The Black Stone Tote measures 16 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 7 inches deep. It is designed to hold all of your Pampered Chef products securely while on the go.

2. Can the Black Stone Tote be used to transport hot food?

Yes, the Black Stone Tote features thermal insulation that can keep hot food warm for up to 2 hours. However, it is recommended to use caution and follow food safety guidelines when transporting hot food.

3. Is the Black Stone Tote machine-washable?

No, the Black Stone Tote should not be machine-washed. It is recommended to spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.

4. How many compartments does the Black Stone Tote have?

The Black Stone Tote has 2 compartments - one large main compartment and one smaller front compartment. It also has 2 side pockets for additional storage.

5. Can the Black Stone Tote be personalized with my name or logo?

Yes, the Black Stone Tote can be personalized with your name or logo for an additional fee. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on personalization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • algdoughty