• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Delicious Bistro Chicken Twist Recipe | Perfect for Shows

In summary, the Bistro Chicken Twist is a versatile and delicious meal made with chicken, vegetables, and spices, all wrapped in a flaky crescent roll crust. It can be easily cooked in the oven and can be customized with different ingredients. It is also a healthy meal option and can be prepared ahead of time for convenience.
monica.dixon
has anyone ever made this? Do you like it? Does it work well for shows?

for me...yes yes and yes.
I am actually making this for a show this Saturday.

picturedoes anyone have a picture of the Bistro Chicken Twist.......

I made it once several years ago - I found it to be too heavy and too bready...

I loved the filling but when i made it I could not get the center done. I might try it again since i have a new oven.

DH LOVES the Pizza version - but I agree w/ Carolyn....it's too heavy and too much bread. I like thin crust pizza!

I ave made this recipe at alot of my shows when i 1st started.. and everyone loves it. Uses alot of tools as well.. Sorry i dont have a pic of it.

dannyzmom said:
I made it once several years ago - I found it to be too heavy and too bready...
I thought it was too much bread too, so I used the filling as a braid instead and got RAVE reviews for it! And now that is how I make it, as a braid instead! yummS:love:

i have done this at a ton of my shows and i have had several bookings from it and requests. It is also my husbands favorite! but he can never remember the name so he calls it the twisted sister sandwich!

heather

monica.dixon said:
does anyone have a picture of the Bistro Chicken Twist.......
I don't have a picture, but I think there is one in the All the Best cookbook.

1. What is the Bistro Chicken Twist?

The Bistro Chicken Twist is a delicious and easy meal made with chicken, vegetables, and spices, all wrapped in a flaky crescent roll crust.

2. How do I cook the Bistro Chicken Twist?

The Bistro Chicken Twist can be cooked in the oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the chicken is fully cooked.

3. Can I customize the ingredients in the Bistro Chicken Twist?

Yes, the Bistro Chicken Twist is a versatile dish that can be customized to your liking. You can add or substitute different vegetables or spices to create your own unique twist.

4. Is the Bistro Chicken Twist a healthy meal option?

Yes, the Bistro Chicken Twist is a healthy meal option. It is made with lean chicken and fresh vegetables, and the crescent roll crust is lower in calories and fat compared to other pastry crusts.

5. Can I make the Bistro Chicken Twist ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Bistro Chicken Twist ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. This is a great option for meal prep or for hosting dinner parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ryliesmom526