• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Party With Big Host Expectations???

In summary, the highest total achieved from a party was $3515 and the highest total achieved from Pampered Chef was $8038.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I ran into a friend I know who is buying a house and wants to have a housewarming party for herself where everyone buys the gifts from Pampered Chef. She wants to have it in October. She is a businesswoman who is a high acheiver. Anyway, she wants to know the highest total acheived from a party and has challenged herself to try to beat it. Sooo...what is the highest total here and what is the highest total for Pampered Chef, both in the US and Canada. Does anyone know? She asked this question so I'm definitely going to aim high with this one. I will meet with her next week to set up a date. I will call her in a few days to remind her. She's a successful sugarist so she has lots of clients. The contacts alone would be great! The last party she hosted for partylite was over $3000. Also, I would like to have a decent gift package to do a draw for and/or PC Bingo. I'm drawing on everyone's expertise for this. Please help!!! She figures she will have the party over a three day span so that everyone can make it...i don't want to get too excited until the details are firm but I need to be prepared with ideas when I meet with her. What food should I make for a deal like this??? EEEEEEKKKK.

In Consultant News they list the top 10 shows.

In the September issue the top show was $3515

In The July issue the top show was $8038

Ah ha...so should I tell her $3000 or $8000. Take a guess which one I will tell her. Thanks for the quick response. I didn't think of looking there.

I have a host who is presently aiming for a four hundred dollar show.. Her show is on Friday...... We will see how the show goes!!!!

Coaching makes the differenceRemember your coaching of a host makes all the difference. Times I have done good coaching, I have had awesome shows.

Preach the 5-15-5 plan if you are expecting a $1K show, and wrap multiple activities together if you are counting on more than 1K.

5-15-5 is 5 orders before a show, 15 guests at the show, and 5 orders after the show. Explain not everyone will be able to attend, but most will want to order - so early people that say they cannot, get them a catalog and collect their order beforehand. 15 folks at the show is easy with the "bring a guest, get a gift" approach, you can give away twixit clips or pan scrapers with the list of 100 things you can do with a pan scraper, or qwikcut paring knives if you are flush. Remind your host that folks simply buy more, if they attend because they get ideas from everyone else there, and from seeing the products brought to life. 5 orders after the show is simply following up on the peopel you "knew were going to come" or "they said they woudl be here".

Multiple activities are things like - doing a browsing stations from 9-1, with a cooking demo at 11:30. My most successful event was 5 tables setup with themes...baking, bridal, easter/mother's day, new products, outdoor/BBQ, each had a tiny food treat and gave ideas for products. Then at 11:30 was a dual demo: biscuit appetizer then chocolate turtle fudge skillet cake. It was a 3K show! But I also had a host who really got the outside orders (12 of them ) and help at the event while I was cooking, she was checking people out.

Thanks scott... that helps a lot!!!

What is a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations"?

A "Big Party With Big Host Expectations" is a special event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where the host is responsible for inviting a large number of guests and meeting certain sales goals. This type of party is designed to give the host the opportunity to earn extra rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

What are the expectations for the host of a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations"?

The expectations for the host of a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations" include inviting at least 20 guests, providing a space for the party, and ensuring that all guests have a great time. The host is also responsible for meeting a sales goal, which is typically set at $600 or more.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations"?

Hosting a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations" has several benefits, including the opportunity to earn extra rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products. The host will also receive a free gift for hosting and have the chance to try out new products and recipes.

How can I invite 20 or more guests to a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations"?

There are several ways to invite 20 or more guests to a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations". You can reach out to family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors through social media, email, or even traditional invitations. It's also helpful to share the event with your network and ask guests to bring a friend.

What happens if I don't meet the sales goal for a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations"?

If you don't meet the sales goal for a "Big Party With Big Host Expectations", you will not be eligible for the extra rewards and discounts. However, you will still receive the free gift for hosting and have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes. Your consultant will also work with you to come up with a plan to meet the sales goal for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies