• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife!!!

In summary, during a conversation about the TV show Big Brother, it was pointed out that a knife on the show looked identical to a green nylon knife. There was speculation about who would be voted off the show and favorite houseguests were discussed. The conversation also included opinions about the current group of houseguests and their behavior. One person mentioned wanting to see Michelle win HOH to receive a letter from her family. Another person mentioned being excited to watch the show on TV.
AmieCream
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed...but tonight on Big Brother the showed a knife that looked identical to our green nylon knife!

It was sitting next to Keesha's birthday cake. I told my husband..."Thats pampered chef, pause it!!!" and ran to get my knife to show him. It was identical, even down to the curve on the handle.

Did anyone else notice that?

Dang......I was watching it too and I missed that :(

I didn't notice it, but that is cool. So who do you think is going home Thursday? I hope Jesse, he needs to go, I can't stand him.

Done with hijack.

I want him to go home too! he's arrogant!!! Drives me nuts!whos your favorite right now??? I'm pretty sure mine is Keesha and Jerry...hahaha

As much as I can't stand Jessie, I do like April & want her wishes to be carried out (esp since she carried out Keesha's wishes last week). Plus, he won some points with me for being so sweet to Dan :)
I think April, Ollie, Jessie & Michelle should align, to compete against Libra, Keesha, Renny & Memphis. Though that 2nd group won't last long, given that mistrust between Keesha & Libra.
This group of houseguests might be the most insecure, two-faced, hyopcritical group EVER.

I TOTALLY noticed it right away as well!! I was like that's so PC!!!

I agree! DH and I always get bummed right before the new season starts because we always think the people sound lame. We thought that this time as well...man were we wrong!

I have to say I cant stand Libra. She is the worst two faced person ever. I seem to like Keesha. I do hope Michelle wins HOH so she can get a letter from her family.

Oooo. I've got it t-vod. I'll have to watch and see.

I missed that!

Related to Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife!!!

1. What is the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife?

The Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks such as chopping, slicing, and dicing. It is made with a durable green nylon handle and a sharp stainless steel blade.

2. Is the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the knife.

3. Can the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife be used on all types of food?

Yes, the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife is suitable for cutting all types of food, including fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. It is a versatile and essential tool for any kitchen.

4. How long is the blade of the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife?

The blade of the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife is 6 inches long, making it the perfect size for most cutting tasks in the kitchen.

5. Does the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife come with a warranty?

Yes, the Big Brother & Green Nylon Knife comes with a lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the knife, our customer service team will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Ginger428