• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Prices for Office Supplies

In summary, the best deals this week include school supplies (address labels, penny folders, tape), office supplies (labels, magnets), and food items (coupons).
NooraK
Gold Member
It's that time of year: School supplies are going on sale. There are lots of great items that many of us use in our businesses on sale as well. The coupon website I follow put together a compilation post of all the best prices this week:

Best School Supply Deals Roundup 7/12 :: Southern Savers – Coupons, Ads & Deals

Some of the stores might not be in all areas, but there are several national chains listed.

I like the penny folders at Office Max! True, you have to spend $5 to get them, but pair that with you Pampered Partners discount card (that's what I use to get labels and business card magnets) and you're there!

Where and how are you getting the business card magnets?

booksx2 said:
Where and how are you getting the business card magnets?

I get mine from VistaPrint. Their site is a NIGHTMARE to navigate but I have a team member who is super at making her way around their site so she does it for me.

I get the BUSINESS CARDS from Vista Print and the MAGNETS from Office Max. They are only like $3 and very strong. Peel off the back, attack business cards, and done. Easy Cheesy.

NooraK said:
It's that time of year: School supplies are going on sale. There are lots of great items that many of us use in our businesses on sale as well. The coupon website I follow put together a compilation post of all the best prices this week:

Best School Supply Deals Roundup 7/12 :: Southern Savers – Coupons, Ads & Deals

Some of the stores might not be in all areas, but there are several national chains listed.

Thanks! My Walmart charged $.15 for the 2 pocket folders vs. $.10. That's what you get for shopping in Ithaca, NY.

I went to Office Max today. A pack of 750 address labels (I use 'em for catalogs as well as for invites) was $7.79 with my Pampered Chef perks.The penny folders and $1 sharpies were all gone.I got a coupon from Target's website for $1 off a sharpie, which makes them free when I go there.Packaging tape was back in stock at Dollar Tree. Soon I'll have a usable booking slide!

Related to Best Prices for Office Supplies

What is the best way to find the best prices for office supplies?

The best way to find the best prices for office supplies is to do some comparison shopping. Look at multiple stores or websites to see which ones offer the lowest prices. You can also sign up for email alerts or newsletters from your preferred office supply stores to stay updated on any sales or discounts.

Are there any websites or apps that can help me find the best prices for office supplies?

Yes, there are many websites and apps that can help you find the best prices for office supplies. Some popular options include PriceGrabber, Camelcamelcamel, and Honey. These tools allow you to compare prices from different retailers and track price changes over time.

Are there any ways to save money when purchasing office supplies?

Yes, there are several ways to save money when purchasing office supplies. You can buy in bulk to get discounted prices, use coupons or promo codes, or take advantage of sales and promotions. Additionally, consider buying generic or store-brand products instead of name-brand ones, as they are often cheaper but still of good quality.

What should I consider when looking for the best prices for office supplies?

When looking for the best prices for office supplies, consider factors such as the quality of the products, shipping and handling fees, return policies, and customer reviews. You should also factor in any discounts or loyalty programs offered by the retailer to get the best overall deal.

Is it better to buy office supplies in-store or online for the best prices?

This depends on personal preference and the specific products you are looking for. In-store shopping allows you to physically see and touch the products, but online shopping offers convenience and potentially better deals. Consider using a combination of both methods to find the best prices for office supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefdeb410
  • chefann