• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Back-to-School Sales the Best Time to Stock Up on Office Supplies?

In summary, back-to-school sales are starting and it's a good idea to stock up on office supplies for your home office. It's recommended to scan the circulars each week and only buy items that are on sale to save money in the long run. Waiting a few days after school starts may also yield better deals. Some items to look out for in the recent circulars include 24-pack glue sticks for $1.99 at OfficeMax and free Sharp scientific calculators at Office Depot after mail-in rebate. Staples also had a 1 cent sale this week with deals on folders, pencil sharpeners, and binders.
chefann
Gold Member
All you folks with school-age kids are surely aware of this already, but I wanted to make sure others kept this in mind...

Back-to-School sales are starting!
Stock up now on office supplies for your PC office!​

Don't buy everything at once. Scan the circulars each week and only get what's on sale that week. It'll save you money in the long run.

Good Advice!

I usually try to hold off till a few days after school starts. Thats when I have gotten the best deals at walmart.

Last year I was watching the sales to stock up for DD's supplies for this fall. The sales were not nearly as good as previous years.

Thanks for the reminder, Ann. Last year I got binders (to cut up for lap boards) for 60 cents each (so only 30 cents a lap board) and pens for super cheap, too. They've lasted me all year.

I just started making a list of the things I need to replenish since we're starting a new season.

Items of note from the 7/22 circulars:OfficeMax
24-pack OM glue sticks, 1.99
1GB thumb drive, 7.88
OM multi-purpose paper, 3 ream pack, 12.99
25% off select expanding files (I use one to take upcoming specials, fundraiser flyers, etc. to shows)Office Depot
OD pencil box, 19 cents
Sharp scientific calculator, free (after mail-in rebate)
Buy 2, get 1 free, Foray brand pens and mech. pencils
Buy 2, get 1 free, OD stackable file tote boxes

Staples just had their 1 cent sale this week. I got 2-pocket folders for host packets for A PENNY each!! Pencil sharpeners for a penny, and the flexible 3-ring binders (1/2" & 1") - three for 99cents!! There was a limit of 10 folders per customer, but our cashier let my son by 10, I got 10 with my main order, then we did another transaction for the last 10 ...so I got 30 folders for .30 cents. WOOHOO!!
I LOVE GREAT SALES!! (Like the $200 suit I just got at JCPenny for $28!!!! Conference here I come!!)

Related to Are Back-to-School Sales the Best Time to Stock Up on Office Supplies?

1. What supplies do I need to get started with Pampered Chef?

The basic supplies you will need are a few high-quality knives, cutting boards, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and a good set of cookware. You may also want to invest in a food processor, blender, and other specialty kitchen gadgets depending on your cooking needs.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies in a physical store?

No, Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through independent consultants at in-home parties or online through their personal websites.

3. Are there any supplies that are essential for every recipe?

While every recipe may require different tools and equipment, some essential supplies that are used in a majority of Pampered Chef recipes include a chef's knife, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and a baking sheet.

4. Do I need to buy Pampered Chef brand supplies to use with your recipes?

No, you do not need to use Pampered Chef brand supplies to make our recipes. However, we design our recipes with our products in mind, so using our high-quality tools will provide the best results.

5. Can I find replacement parts for my Pampered Chef supplies?

Yes, we offer replacement parts for many of our products. You can contact your consultant or visit our website to find the specific parts you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies