• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Banana Toffee Pizza in a Large Bar Pan Instead of a Round Stone?

In summary, you can make the pizza ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. You can use any type of fruit that you prefer, such as strawberries, apples, or pineapples. You can also use store-bought toffee bits or make your own toffee. Additionally, you can use any type of crust that you prefer, but the recipe is specifically designed for a sugar cookie crust. Finally, you can add other toppings to the pizza, but be careful not to overload it with too many toppings.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Can I make this in the Large Bar Pan instead of on the Large Round Stone? I'm making the crust ahead of time tonight or tomorrow morning and have to travel 1/2 an hour for the show and thought it would be safer with the way I drive :eek: if it was in a pan with sides. Will the choc chunk dough fit and will I still be able to cut it into pretty squares?

I don't know about this recipe but the Chocolate Chip Sensation calls for the large round stone and I make it in the large bar pan all the time. It calls for a small tube of cookie dough for the large round stone but I use two small or one large for the bar pan.

Yes, you can definitely make your crust in the Large Bar Pan instead of the Large Round Stone. The pan will provide extra support and stability during your commute, and the crust will still turn out just as delicious. As for the choc chunk dough, it should fit just fine in the pan and you should still be able to cut it into pretty squares. Just make sure to evenly press the dough into the pan and bake according to the recipe instructions. Happy baking!

1. Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pizza ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Just make sure to bake it before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of bananas?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you prefer. Some popular alternatives to bananas include strawberries, apples, and pineapples.

3. Do I have to use toffee bits or can I make my own toffee?

You can use store-bought toffee bits or make your own toffee. If making your own, just make sure to let it cool and harden before breaking it into small pieces to use as a topping.

4. Can I use a different type of crust for the pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of crust that you prefer. However, the recipe is specifically designed for a sugar cookie crust, which adds a nice sweetness to the pizza.

5. Can I add other toppings to the pizza?

Yes, you can add other toppings to the pizza such as chocolate chips, nuts, or caramel sauce. Just make sure to not overload the pizza with too many toppings, as it may become difficult to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • JaimeAnnR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • nonfatlatte007
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies