• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to School Power Cooking Show

In summary, Ok ladies need a little advice please. I am looking into Hosting a Back to School Power Cooking Show. Do you think I should do it a week before school starts, or wait for a couple weeks after school starts. I want to show three recipes and then send one home with three different guests. Thanks for any input in advance.
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok ladies need a little advice please. I am looking into Hosting a Back to School Power Cooking Show. Do you think I should do it a week before school starts, or wait for a couple weeks after school starts. I want to show three recipes and then send one home with three different guests. Thanks for any input in advance.

StacieB said:
Ok ladies need a little advice please. I am looking into Hosting a Back to School Power Cooking Show. Do you think I should do it a week before school starts, or wait for a couple weeks after school starts. I want to show three recipes and then send one home with three different guests. Thanks for any input in advance.

I'd do it before school starts....I'd definitely do it in August, because it will be a GREAT way to get September bookings (Trust me on this one!:D)

That sounds like a great idea! I wish I was one of the guest getting to take a meal home, ha!

I would do it before school and then you won't get the excuse of "With school JUST starting I don't have time to come."

I know around here, I start running into football season comflits myself. Of course, that is a lot to do with me since Russell coaches, but I never schedule a show on Friday night during the season b/c I do not miss a game. That woudl be one angle you could play too " power cook to save money at the concession stand!"

Thanks ladies, keep em coming!

definitely do it in August. I bet you'll get lots of bookings for the Fall from it :)

I will be doing my Back to School Power Cooking Clinic this week on Thursday. We will be making the Easy Beef Stroganoff, Zesty Beef Tacos, and the Italian Beef Hoagie. I will make the 30 min chicken for everyone to try. What should I serve with the chicken? I am planning on sending the meals home with 3 lucky guests.

StacieB said:
I will be doing my Back to School Power Cooking Clinic this week on Thursday. We will be making the Easy Beef Stroganoff, Zesty Beef Tacos, and the Italian Beef Hoagie. I will make the 30 min chicken for everyone to try. What should I serve with the chicken? I am planning on sending the meals home with 3 lucky guests.

That is exactly what I did for mine! (except I used chicken instead of beef - it was cheaper!)

I did the 30 minute chicken, and an apple berry salsa - but I bought chips to go with it....and I did the salsa in advance.

OMG. . . .Thats a great Idea. . .could mix it with a mystery host/ open house. Love the idea. Does anyone have a flyer made up for this yet. You guys always have the best ideas.

1. What is the "Back to School Power Cooking Show" all about?

The "Back to School Power Cooking Show" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to help families get ready for the new school year. During the show, our consultants will demonstrate quick and easy recipes that are perfect for busy school nights. We'll also share tips and tricks for meal planning and prep to make dinnertime stress-free.

2. Is this event only for parents with school-aged children?

No, this event is for everyone! While the focus is on back-to-school meal ideas, the recipes and tips shared during the show can be useful for anyone looking to save time and effort in the kitchen.

3. Do I need to purchase any products to attend the "Back to School Power Cooking Show"?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend the show. Our consultants will be showcasing our products and demonstrating how they can make cooking easier, but there is no obligation to buy anything.

4. Can I ask questions during the show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to answer any questions you may have during the show. You can also reach out to them after the event if you have any additional questions or would like to purchase any products.

5. How can I attend the "Back to School Power Cooking Show"?

You can attend the show either in person or online. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for any in-person events happening in your area. If there are none available, you can also watch the show live or on-demand through our website or Facebook page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sushimommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies