• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!

In summary, Benaiah, the little boy that fell in the septic, is on his way home today and is doing well. His parents are a little nervous but are very excited. Teresa, the mother who had to go to town to do laundry each week, is doing well and is grateful for all the prayers. There is a fund set up to help with the medical bills.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
For those who have followed my thread on Benaiah (the little boy that fell in the septic). I just got off the phone and he is on his way home TODAY!!!!!

Mom and Dad are a little nervous because he is still weak and not himself, but it s AWESOME news considering what he's been through!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's wonderful news Janet - so happy for their whole family - may he continue to get stronger and stronger each day!:)

That is awesome Janet! That is the best news I have heard in a while!:D

God is so good! Praise Him!

Goes to show that God does answer prayers.

Wow! I'll keep his continued recovery in prayer.

Definitely shows the power of prayer since the doctors weren't giving his survival chances a lot of hope!!

Thank goodness..... I will still keep him and his family in my prayers!!!

Thanks for the continued prayers for the family. With Mom supposed to be on bed rest, a baby girl, Benaiah who still has a long recovery ahead...they need prayer!

One group has chipped in and bought them a freezer and people are making meals for them.

We also found out that Teresa has had to go to town to do laundry each week so people are volunteering to do her laundry. I thought that was a great idea for a mom who belongs on bed rest.

Also, my recruiter and I are going to hopefully in the next week or two do a PC fundraiser to help them with the medical bills. There is a fund established.

Hopefully, they'll be on there way to some better days...

That's great news Janet! Thanks for sharing the news!!!:D

That's great!That is so great to hear! Oh we will keep praying!! The Lord is so good!!

Debbie :D

Oh wow! That is so wonderful!! The power of prayer is truly amazing! AMEN!

God is so good! I am so glad that he is healing that little boy! I will keep the entire family in prayer- they have a long way to go, especially when you add in the baby on the way and the fact she's supposed to be on bedrest! Thank God for miracles!

That is great Janet!!

Wow! That is so Awesome. Praise God for taking care of this family!

Kris

Great News Janet, He is an Awesome God. I will keep the family in prayer along with all of their earthly angels.

Cindy

That is so wonderful Janet! I have continued and will continue to pray for his FULL recovery.

Isn't it amazing that people can see miracles like this and still not believe in Jesus Christ our Lord?!

I just got off the phone with Teresa (Mom) - we talked for about 40 minutes. She was filling in the "gaps" of the story for me along with some of the initial information. It is SOOOOOO amazing how everything fell into place each step. Benaiah is home, still a long recovery, but he is here and home. There is absolutely no brain damage that they can tell.

Her labor is under control for now and she is doing o.k.

I was in tears for some of the story but I'm so elated after talking to her...there were truly many miracles that happened.

She says she can't even begin to thank everyone enough for everything (I told her she doesn't have to "thank you" is more than enough) and is so grateful for the past, present and future prayers for her family.

:)

janetupnorth said:
She says she can't even begin to thank everyone enough for everything (I told her she doesn't have to "thank you" is more than enough) and is so grateful for the past, present and future prayers for her family.

:)

That is great news. I always tell people the greatest thanks they can give me are to take care of themselves & continue in getting healthy.

1. What is "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!" about?

"Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!" is a heartwarming and inspiring story about a young boy named Benaiah who overcomes a life-threatening illness with the help of his family, friends, and community. It follows his journey from being diagnosed with a rare disease to his miraculous recovery and return home.

2. Who is the author of "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!"?

The author of "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!" is Leslie Tenninger, a Pampered Chef consultant and mother of Benaiah. She wrote the book to share her family's story and spread hope and positivity to others.

3. Is "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!" is a book that can be enjoyed by readers of all ages. It has a positive message that can inspire and uplift people of all backgrounds.

4. Can I purchase "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can order it through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any related products or items available with "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!"?

Yes, there are related products and items available with "Benaiah Headed Home: A Miracle Recovery!" including a special edition kitchen gadget and a fundraising event kit. These items can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
friday
Replies