• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover

In summary, a user asks if there are any products that can remove or lessen cover ups, specifically for dark circles. Another user recommends Seriesse International products and shares their positive experience with them. Other users also suggest Jane Iredale Circle Delete and a specific product for men. The conversation then shifts to one user's father needing triple by-pass surgery, but luckily recovering well. The user shares a heartwarming visit with their father in the hospital and updates on his progress. The thread ends with the user's father being released from the hospital and everyone expressing their happiness and well wishes.
ChefLisa
Have not been on for a few days...Late Wednesday afternoon we found out my Dad needed triple by pass surgery. He had the surgery on Friday morning and it went very well. Late today they moved him out of CCU (Cardiac Critical Unit) and he was already eating solid foods.

Luckily he did not have a heart attack and that will make the recovery much easier. He went for a yearly cardiac visit and told his doctor he felt a little like he did when he had some heart problems in 1989. The doctor decided to perform a heart catherization and discovered his main artery was 70% blocked.

The other thing that will make my Dad's recovery better is that even at 70 years old, he is very active.

Thursday I kept my kids out of school and we all visited him. He used to be a part time (just for fun) clown at one of the childrens' hospitals in Atlanta, so I decided to buy me and the children big red clown noses. We walked through the hospital with them on and got a lot of laughs. I love making people laugh! We also bought him one and took pictures with all of us. It was a very nice visit. At one point I asked my Mom to take the kids to the waiting room so I could spend a few moments alone with him. It was such a great conversation. Among other things I thanked him for my sense of humor. The two of us love to cut up. It actually drives my Mom crazy, which is actually kind of fun!:D

Well I guess I will lurk around a little more to see what has been written the past few days and then I am off to bed. I love my Mom, but spending an entire day with mostly her can be a little emotionally draining.

Lisa

I'm sorry Lisa to hear of your dad but it sounds like he's doing great! I LOVE the nose story!!! That would make me laugh!!!!

Get some rest, you deserve it!!!:approve:

Oh, Lisa! {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

I know how draining the whole thing has been for you (been there but with a different outcome - I too had wonderful talks with my dad when he was in the hospital after a massive heart attack ...and he was a clown but only for us kids).

You are blessed to have such a fun, obvoiusly loving dad and will carry that with you no matter what. Sounds like you should have a long time to enjoy with him! Take care of yourself. You can't be there for them if you aren't rested. Know we are here for you and you all are in our prayers!

Thank you both so much for your kind words!

Overall Dad seems to be getting much better. His heart was racing a little when he went to the restroom. Apparently that happens to about 20% to 30% of the patients. It is being controlled by medicine right now. Hopefully it will regulate so he can go home this week.

Thanks again!
Lisa

Lisa,
I'm glad you're dad is recovering well! I'm sure it's been very draining to go through this. Your dad sounds like fun! I hope he gets to go home soon.:)

HOORAY! My Dad went home on Wednesday. He is doing amazingly good!

Thank you for all of your well wishes. Hmmm...Now back to work. I want a great September!

Lisa

Glad to hear he is doing well!

Oh, I know what a relief that is for you all!!

I know there are cover ups but are there any products that actually remove or lessen them? I am 53 and they just appeared about a year ago. Has anyone found a product they really like?

Seriesse International!!I have started using these new products, sold on HSN or through independant consultants only, and LOVE THEM!

I have tried several different things for dark circles, and found the Ice Age works wonders. Also some great targeted skin care for fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, and one of my favs-resurfacing(similar to microderm abrasions,sp?)
check out the website, or send me a pm and I can get you some samples if you like.
Gretchen;)

I've talked to 2 dermatologists about dark circles and they all say that there is no lotion that will have any effect. Some are caused by dehydration, others by allergies or genes. I wouldn't waste your money on expensive treatments. My favorite coverup is Jane Iredale Circle Delete.

My husband uses this stuff that is made specifically for men- in a black package- that works AMAZING on dark undereye circles. He gets terrible dark circles. It clears them VERY fast.

Related to Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover

What is the Pampered Chef "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover" made of?

The "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover" is made with all-natural ingredients, including botanical extracts and essential oils. These ingredients work together to reduce the appearance of dark circles and improve the overall health of the delicate skin under your eyes.

How do I use the "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover"?

To use the "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover," simply apply a small amount to your fingertip and gently dab it onto the skin under your eyes. Use a patting motion to blend the product into your skin, being careful not to tug or pull on the delicate skin.

Can I use the "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover" with my other skincare products?

Yes, the "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover" can be used with your other skincare products. However, we recommend applying it before any heavy creams or moisturizers to ensure the product can penetrate the skin effectively.

How long does it take to see results from using the "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover"?

Individual results may vary, but many customers report seeing a noticeable difference in the appearance of their dark circles within 2-4 weeks of consistent use. For optimal results, we recommend using the product twice daily.

Is the "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover" suitable for all skin types?

Yes, the "Fav Under Eye Dark Circle Remover" is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, we always recommend patch testing the product before use to ensure there are no adverse reactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam