• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attend a Training Session in Middleburg Heights, Ohio - Nov. 3 & 4

In summary, Just got an email about a training session in Middleburg Heights on Nov. 3 and 4. Somebody is going, and Diane is not going.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Just got an e-mail about a training session in Middleburg Heights on Nov. 3 and 4.

I'd love to go, but it's an hour away from work and not always easy to get a day off in the middle of the week. But then, this week it might be.

Anybody going?

I am going to the Wed. evening session. I cannot get a day off during Nov. as it is Medical Residency Recruitment month.....Recruiting is becoming my middle name - I recruit for the hospital and recruit for PC!! Wish I could do the 4th but I can't:(

Ha ha, too funny! If you're ever in the area of a certain medical college in Rootstown, we should have lunch!

actually - we are putting into place a partnership with NEOUCOM so their students can rotate through SVCMC with a resident and then subsequently join as a resident and stay as an attending. This is to be happening by 2012 as there are so many facets to this. We should do lunch!:balloon:

Personal e mail is mail to di at yahoo dot com. Smush it together. Done this way to fool the spam bots.

I"m going on Thurs

I am not sure what I'm doing. It is an hour north. It is VERY difficult to get to any place, even one that is local, at 6:30 on a Wednesday b/c I never know if I'll be stuck late at the office. Plus something in me just rebels at spending an evening at a conference when I could be making calls. But I am working that weekend and am sure I could talk them into giving me Thursday off instead of Friday. Would be interested in knowing if others are attending!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Personal e mail is mail to di at yahoo dot com. Smush it together. Done this way to fool the spam bots.

Actually Greg has it set up to "fool the spam bots" already. Notice how my email shows up: [email protected]

You have to key it in to use it.

Sometimes I keep forgetting that .... I'm used to doing it the other way. Still interested in knowing if anybody in NE Ohio is going ...

yep.going to the director session on Wed. during the day and then going back for the Thurs. day session...some of our cluster is going as well. Should be fun

I am in NE Ohio, but not able to go. It does sound like it will be great to go to. I live in the Canton area.

Diane, sorry we missed you, we made it up Wednesday night. I was so pleased three of my recruits joined me. It was a good training

Related to Attend a Training Session in Middleburg Heights, Ohio - Nov. 3 & 4

What is the date and time of the training session in Ohio?

The training session in Ohio will take place on Saturday, August 10th from 9am to 3pm.

Where in Ohio will the training session be held?

The training session will be held at the Columbus Convention Center located at 400 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215.

Is there a cost to attend the training session?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for the training session in Ohio. This fee covers materials and lunch for the day.

Can I bring a guest to the training session?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and materials, we cannot accommodate guests at the training session. Only registered attendees will be allowed to enter.

What topics will be covered during the training session?

The training session in Ohio will cover product knowledge, sales techniques, and business building strategies to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant. There will also be hands-on demonstrations and interactive activities. A detailed agenda will be provided closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef