• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Preparing Your New Consultants for Success During Their First 90 Days?

In summary, the training process for Pampered Chef Directors involves a combination of online and in-person sessions, including attending an orientation, completing online modules, and attending regional and national events. The time it takes to become a Director varies, typically taking 6 months to a year. Various resources and support are available during the training process, such as access to an online community, training materials, and support from the Home Office. There are qualifications and requirements that must be met in order to become a Director, including achieving a certain level of sales and team development goals. After becoming a Director, ongoing training and support is provided through webinars, conferences, and a dedicated support team at the Home Office.
twinkie10
Gold Member
How do you traine your New Consultants for sucess during their first 90 days?

Do you have the Guide to Supporting New Consultants? I found that really helpful.

Plus, my Director and I are doing New Director Training. I'm not sure how long it runs for but we're doing weekly meetings. It basically takes you through your Leadership Handbook (that you get when you promote) step-by-step, kind of like the Step Up to Director Program.

Weekly phone calls are key! Let your consultants know this is part of their training.

smspamperedchef said:
Weekly phone calls are key! Let your consultants know this is part of their training.

yes!! And let them know that this is your job - to help them. I find that the ones I didn't do this with right away aren't as commited to our training, and are a lot more comfortable going to my Director since she's the one who trained them in the first place.

Another thing I thought of - I set the expectation of success right at the beginning. When we sign their agreement I let them know that they are required to do a minimum of 4 shows in their first 30 days, but I recommend they do 8. If their goal is 1 show per week, I tell them to try to find 8 days in the next 30 days where they can do shows so we can get them off to a good start. Of course, if they want to do 2-3 shows per week, we start them off doing 12 shows in 30 days, etc....not everyone does that many but usually they have their 4 shows done.

Hello! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of setting our new consultants up for success during their first 90 days. In order to do this, I make sure to provide them with a comprehensive training program that covers everything from product knowledge to marketing strategies.First and foremost, I make sure to schedule a one-on-one training session with each new consultant to go over the basics of the business, such as how to set up their personal website, place orders, and track their sales. I also provide them with a detailed training manual that they can refer to throughout their first 90 days.In addition to this, I also encourage them to attend any local training events or webinars that are available. These events not only provide valuable information, but also allow our new consultants to connect with other experienced consultants and learn from their success stories.Finally, I make sure to check in with my new consultants regularly during their first 90 days to see how they are doing and offer any support or guidance they may need. This helps to keep them motivated and on track to reach their goals.Overall, I believe that thorough training and ongoing support are key to setting our new consultants up for success during their first 90 days. By providing them with the knowledge, resources, and encouragement they need, we can help them build a strong foundation for their business and achieve their goals.

1. What is the training process like for Pampered Chef Directors?

The training process for Pampered Chef Directors consists of both online and in-person training sessions. This includes attending a new director orientation, completing online training modules, and attending regional and national training events.

2. How long does it take to become a Pampered Chef Director?

The time it takes to become a Pampered Chef Director varies depending on individual performance and dedication. On average, it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year to achieve the Director level.

3. What kind of support and resources are available during the training process?

Pampered Chef provides various resources and support for Directors in training, including access to an online community of experienced Directors, training materials, and support from the Home Office staff.

4. Are any qualifications or requirements needed to become a Pampered Chef Director?

Yes, there are certain qualifications and requirements that must be met in order to become a Pampered Chef Director. These include achieving a certain level of sales, sponsoring a certain number of new Consultants, and meeting certain personal and team development goals.

5. Can I continue to receive training and support after becoming a Pampered Chef Director?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers ongoing training and support for Directors through various resources such as webinars, conferences, and networking events. Directors also have access to a dedicated support team at the Home Office for any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KCPChef