• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Offering Anything Special Or...

In summary, Chad and Brandi Ward are the Pampered Chef Consultants and they offer special deals for June. If you book a show with them in June, you will get free products, a free cooking show, and a chance to win a new product.
StephsKitchen
Are you offering anything special or what are you saying when you call to book those shows?:chef:

Stephanie

to book what shows?

bookings....

In June I am offering FREE cooking shows, and also putting anyone who decides to book in a special drawing to be one of the first to receive one of the new fall mystery items. I'm trying to get booked up for SAT. I already did one show, I have 2 more this month and would like to squeeze a few more in. I just sent out an email from the PWS:

As a host, you can always earn:
FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice
FREE shipping on your order
10% discount for a year
When you host a Show in June, you also choose ONE of these at 60% off:

Book your Show today to get the date you want!
We've got a great new theme show that I know you will love, because it will cool you down, impress your friends and family and it won't heat up the whole house! Kids also love it! Have a Stone-Cold Ice Cream Show, using The Pampered Chef stoneware chilled in the freezer! Look like a pro and have fun!

Choose 2 of the following recipes, or come up with your own:

Summer Strawberry Shortcake
Apple Pie A-la-Stone
Chocolate Crunch
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
M&M Maddness

HELP ME REACH MY GOAL BY MAKING JUNE THE BEST MONTH EVER! TO THANK YOU FOR HOSTING A SHOW WITH ME IN JUNE YOU WILL GET:

1.) To take advantage of the host specials, free and discounted products listed and pictured above.

2.) A FREE COOKING SHOW - This means I will bring the ingredients, the plates, napkins, cups and silverware, and I will mail out all the invites. All you need to do is confirm a date with me and invite your friends and family!

3.) Entered into a drawing to be one of the first to receive one of the new products that will be coming out this fall, for FREE!

It's not too late to book your show for June and take advantage of the speacial offers listed above!

I can't WAIT to hear from you soon! I know you can't wait to party and go on a shopping spree for your kitchen!

Kindest Regards,

Chad & Brandi Ward
757-846-0082
Your FAVORITE Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

If you no longer wish to receive communication from me, simply click this link and you will be removed from my mailing list.

, thank you for your interest in hosting a Pampered Chef show! When I call to book shows, I always like to offer some special incentives for the host. This could be a free product, a discount on their order, or extra rewards for booking future shows. I also make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends, earning free and discounted products, and learning new recipes and kitchen tips. I would love to discuss these options with you further and find the best fit for your show. Are there any specific products or themes you are interested in featuring at your show? Let's chat and plan a successful and enjoyable Pampered Chef show for you and your guests!

What does "Are You Offering Anything Special Or..." mean?

"Are You Offering Anything Special Or..." is a question commonly asked by customers or clients when inquiring about any potential deals, discounts, or promotions being offered by a business or service provider.

Why would someone ask "Are You Offering Anything Special Or..."?

Customers or clients may ask this question because they are looking for ways to save money or get a better deal on a product or service. They may also be curious about any limited time offers or special packages that the business may be promoting.

What are examples of "specials" that a business might offer?

Examples of "specials" that a business might offer include discounts on certain products or services, buy-one-get-one deals, free gifts or samples with purchase, loyalty programs, and seasonal promotions.

How can I find out about any specials being offered?

The best way to find out about any specials being offered is to ask the business directly. You can also check the business's website or social media pages for any announcements or promotions. Some businesses may also send out email newsletters or flyers advertising their specials.

Is there a limit to how many specials I can take advantage of?

This will vary depending on the business and the specific special being offered. Some specials may have a limit on how many times they can be redeemed, while others may be open to unlimited use. It's always best to check with the business for any restrictions or limitations on their specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
irishjc820
  • DebPC