• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Doing Anything Different to Recruit in May?

In summary, Beth is mailing her recruit leads and is planning on making calls on Monday. She is happy with the responses she has received so far, but is disappointed because only two people responded.
chefkathy
Given this great incentive, are you doing anything different? Offering anything special?

Since I have my nose to the grindstone with earning TPC, I am doing a mailing to all my recruit leads. I just don't have the time or focus to call every single one. Of course I will try my best, but at least a mailing allows me to get the info out there so they have some idea what is going on when I call.

This is the letter I'm sending along with a copy of the recruiting promo flyer and the "summer pilot program" that was previously posted.

Attachments

• Recruiting Cover Letter.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 260
    26.5 KB · Views: 262
    26.5 KB · Views: 268
Great letter Deb. This is such a good idea. I have a bunch of leads and not a whole lot of time to get in touch with them right now. I have a busy show schedule and both my boys have sports Mon-Friday.

What is the summer pilot program?

Just bumped Meg's "pea brained" post for you. It's in there.

I think that looks great. I love the letter - you sound so enthusiastic that I'd think people would HAVE to get excited!

I'm not doing much different other than touching base with all my leads. Hmm, but you got me thinking about offering something extra for signing in May and qualifying in 30 days. I've never done that before, but DANG I want lots of incentive points. I'm not sure what I'd do. Maybe offer some extra PC dollars? We can buy them too, right? I've never done that.

I reread my letter and found a couple mistakes. I fixed and re-uploaded. If you snagged it before, you may want to get this one instead.

Did you reupload it in the original post or in this one?

In my original post above--the correct one is there.

Thanks Deb!! it sounds very exciting and I think I'm going to try and track down my RL addresses and send it out today.

Kate, it looks like she edited her original post at 1:16 am and then posted the second post so I believe she took the original one off and posted the new one above. Gosh I hope that makes sense. Bottom line is the new one is in the first post.

I've gotten no results from the mailing I did (yes I did call them but either got not now or a machine and no response).

But... I have gotten 2 home office leads in the last 2 weeks and BOTH have signed!! WOO HOO!! :party:

bethcooks4u said:
I've gotten no results from the mailing I did (yes I did call them but either got not now or a machine and no response).

But... I have gotten 2 home office leads in the last 2 weeks and BOTH have signed!! WOO HOO!! :party:

That's awesome! Congratulations!:D

bethcooks4u said:

That's wonderful Beth!!
FABULOUS!!!

Geez Beth! That's AWESOME!! Talk about great timing!!:D

Great job Beth! I sent out my mailing to about half of my recruit lead list and am going to start making calls on Monday. Wish me luck!

DebbieJ said:
Great job Beth!

I sent out my mailing to about half of my recruit lead list and am going to start making calls on Monday. Wish me luck!

I finally may have some time tomorrow to send out the mailing to my recruit lead list. The bummer is it's going out so late in May, but it's because I've been so dang busy so far. Since my &%#^*!* show cancelled for tomorrow, that's how I plan to use my time. I'm just debating whether or not to add a little incentive....something like qualify within 30 days and receive an extra 25PC dollars from ME. I think I'll use your letter, Deb. Maybe I should just email it?? I don't know -what do you guys think???

GREAT letter! Thanks for sharing!

I mailed it about 10 days ago and should have followed up a few days ago but with 3 shows in 3 days, that was impossible. So, I will be calling tomorrow with the people I have phone numbers for!

I mailed my round of letters Wednesday of last week and got into other things so no calls were made. Tomorrow afternoon I will be making them. My plan is to do it before I go to have some dental work done... hopefully that will keep my mind off the drill!!!!

Well, I went the easy and fast route and emailed out the letter to my lead list with the recruiting flyer attached. I also included info about my extra bonus where I'll personally also give them 25 PC dollars for signing by May 31st and qualifying within 30 days. I haven't had time to call people yet, but I did have two get back to me who are now thinking about it. Woo hoo! One is a woman who has 5 kids and is a mom at my son's elementary school. I've known her through the PTO but she was a guest when the PTO president hosted a show a month or so ago and she checked that she'd like more info on the oppty. I gave her some, but kinda prejudged that there's no way she'd be interested with that much going on. Well, I should know better! Now thanks to my email she is considering it and is "98% sure" she'll do it once she gets her calendar figured out! :D

THe other one who emailed me back is more of a long shot (come to think of it, she has 5 kids too - I should tell her about the other woman), but I know she needs some extra $$ so I sent her some numbers about what she could do with just 4 $400 shows in the first 30 days in both commission and bonuses. $693 for JUST 30 days! I hope that hits her.

Unfortunately my recent $1200 host who was going to sign in May is going to wait until school is over in June (she's a teacher). Her school year goes until June 13th!! She IS going to sign, but I was hoping for May.:( I was bummed yesterday because I could REALLY use those extra incentive points for Paris! I let her know she can still sign May 31st and maybe just do a few catalog shows with out of town people for the first half of June and do cooking shows the 2nd half. She knows she'll miss out on 100 PC $ (and $25 more from me) if she waits til June but wants to have a stronger start since most of her teacher friends coudn't host until mid to end of June. That IS smart and I totally understand her concern, but I would LOVE to have a May recruit. Oh well, we'll see if she goes for my suggestion. IF not, that's ok because I know she'll LOVE this and I know she'll do really well at it.

How's everyone else doing? Hear any feedback from the letters?? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!:pray:

I sent my letters last week and have been so preoccupied with other things that I haven't made the calls. My NED is doing a Contact Blitz Thursday night so my plan is to do my follow up then.I just accepted a part-time job that will have me working Saturday-Sunday-Monday mornings. I'm excited but my head is swimming about it and then of course, I got an e-mail today about a suggestion I made A YEAR AGO for the historical home I do tours at, and NOW they want to run with my idea... and of course have me head up the idea! Just feeling overwhelmed when I'm normally very good at managing lots of things on my plate.I have a show tonight that I need to write my script for... my show schedule has slowed down pathetically and I need to really wrap my head around it to get the ball rolling again! And our realtor wants to have an open house Thursday so tomorrow I will be setting aside time for major cleaning!!!!!Sorry to hijack... back to the letters. I haven't heard back yet but will report on any results Thursday night or Friday morning! I'm so far behind on being on track for Paris now.... BUT! I just looked and I'm not as far behind as I thought! WOW! I'm feeling so much better! If I can sign 2 this month (my goal is 3), I'd be back on track! WOW! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted!Tonight my plan is to do a "Summer Pilot" Recruiting Infomercial Show... so we will see!!!!!!!I'm now starting to get excited about tonight!!!!!! (Thanks for listening/reading!) :)

Good luck at your show tonight, Colleen! Wow you do have a lot going on! Have a fun show.

Good luck Colleen!

I haven't heard anything back from my letters, but I am going to start making calls tonight.

Good for you Colleen!
I haven't used the letters yet but I just signed one from my bingo last week & I have 2 more hosts thinking about it.
Love the recruiting game :)

Suject line: DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!Good Luck tonight Colleen!!

I Just got back from a recruiting interview from my host from Saturday. She wants to take the kit credit and turn her show in tonight but she has other obligations so she's going to let me know tomorrow!! I'd be surpised if she didn't signed but you never know!!!

I did find something on WLPCtoo and sent it by email to all my leads. Only heard back from one and that's my host from saturday!!

It says:
Hello Kristi,
I am contacting you now, because at some point you expressed to me an interest in the Pampered Chef business opportunity. Boy, do I have some exciting news! Pampered Chef has just relayed to us an exciting new promotion for anyone starting their business in May. When you try on our apron in the month of May you will get $750 worth of products for about $35! How can this be? Let me explain the details:

You will invest $155 to start your business. You get 4 of your friends to pass around a catalog and collect at least $150 in orders (the more they collect the more free stuff they get) maybe you will choose to hold a show at your home to kick it all off! This needs to be done by the end of your first 30 days. You will receive $100 in free products as your sign on bonus! You will receive at least $120 in commissions (this is based on the absolute lowest you could get)! You will receive another $100 in free products as a 30-day bonus! That means that you will have paid at that point $35 for $750 worth of products just for trying out our business. Even if you never did another thing, the $750 in Pampered Chef products are yours to keep! You will have met your commitment, and can then decide if you would like to continue on to earn more money and products. There are no hidden fees, no strings attached, just a great opportunity for you to fill your kitchen with top quality products and earn some cash too! This is the best time of year to give this a try. If you decide to keep going it is a great way to earn some extra money over the summer to help offset the rising prices of gas, food and all the rest that are increasing daily. The month of May is our big Help Whip Cancer campaign and people wait all year to order our special pink products. I would love to help you get started! I have never seen a promotion like this, and I am so excited for the lives this could change. I love my business! I have been doing Pampered Chef for 3 years now, and it has truly enriched my family's life as well as mine. Come join me and see what dreams you can fulfill by owning your own business. It's a win win for you!

WHY WOULDN”T YOU WANT TO DO THIS? IT”S THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY!

I will be following up with personally by phone over the next few days to answer any questions you may have. If you want to take advantage of this deal right away, go to fill out your online agreement. Just click on join my team. I have put together 4 hostess packets that you can give out to let your friends get started right away.

Talk to you soon!
Kristi Tarducci #434622
Director & Trainer w/
The Pampered Chef

Attachments

• 2008 Recruiting Flyer.doc
    421 KB · Views: 232
    421 KB · Views: 229
    421 KB · Views: 228
I'm signing my first one of the month TOMORROW!! She's taking the kit credit of $40 so she's up $5 with this deal!! SHe's so excited b/c she has 4 shows lined up already!

Yay!

Way To Go Kristi!!!

1. What strategies are you implementing to recruit in May?

At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for new and innovative ways to recruit new consultants. In May, we are focusing on social media advertising, hosting virtual recruiting events, and offering special incentives for current consultants who refer new members to the team.

2. How are you targeting potential recruits in May?

We are targeting potential recruits through various channels such as social media platforms, email marketing, and partnerships with like-minded businesses. We are also utilizing data analysis to identify and reach out to individuals who have shown interest in similar products or businesses in the past.

3. Are you offering any promotions or discounts for new recruits in May?

Yes, we are currently offering a special sign-up promotion for new recruits in May. This includes a discounted starter kit and additional product credit for successful launch parties. We also have ongoing incentives for new consultants who meet certain sales and recruitment goals.

4. How can I get involved in recruiting for Pampered Chef in May?

If you are already a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can participate in our referral program and earn rewards for successfully recruiting new team members. If you are not a consultant, you can still refer potential recruits to us and we will reach out to them directly.

5. What makes May a great month to join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

May is a great month to join Pampered Chef because it is the beginning of our busy season. With warmer weather and holidays like Mother's Day and Father's Day, there is a high demand for our products. Plus, with our current sign-up promotion and ongoing incentives, it's the perfect time to start your Pampered Chef journey and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jolie_Paradoxe