• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a True 'Fanilow' for Barry Manilow? Take This Quiz and Find Out!

In summary, "Are You a Fanilow? Carolyn Is!" is a unique cookbook by Pampered Chef that features over 50 recipes inspired by the music of Barry Manilow. The co-author, Carolyn, is a long-time fan of Manilow and has combined her love for his music with her passion for cooking. The recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience and most ingredients can be found in a local grocery store. While the recipes are inspired by Manilow's music, they are delicious and can be enjoyed by anyone.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Check this out:

http://projects.accessatlanta.com/quizzes/entertainment/barry-manilow/

Let's see who the true 'fanilows' :sing: are.

I haven't had time to take the quiz yet, but when I do, I'll post my score

I got 8 out of 10 right - LOL
I was just blaring him in my car today -- DH got me the 4-CD and DVD boxed set for Christmas (I used to have it but when x-DH and I split, I only ended up with 1 of the 4 CDs and it ultimately got cracked in half in my car). Did I tell you guys I am going to see him on 2/23??

That is great Carolyn!!!!!

Yikes I got 9 out of 10 right!

thought I was, but I guess not as I only got 50%! Maybe I am a Fanilow wannabe! I would LOVE to take my Mom to see him in concert...gonna check out Ticketmaster right now while thinking of it!

Harriet! You go girl!

I got 7 of 10 right.

I hope you have a great time Carolyn.

I have a good friend in Cherry, IL who is a HUGE Fanilow! She recently told me in an email that two tickets to the Chicago show were $500. I think they might've been front row, but I'm not sure. She wasn't getting them, just wanted to let me know.

I love Barry's music, always have... However, the boy needs to STOP with the plastic surgery. Enough already!

Enjoy the show...

Tammy

I got a 6 out of 10, and I know nothing about Barry Manilow. I guess I'm just good at guessing.

I got 9 out of 10,(had no idea with the Vegas question!) and I am a true FANILOW!!!:love: :love: :love:

I got 6 out of 10
I do love Barry!

Related to Are You a True 'Fanilow' for Barry Manilow? Take This Quiz and Find Out!

1. What is "Are You a Fanilow? Carolyn Is!" about?

"Are You a Fanilow? Carolyn Is!" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features recipes inspired by the music of Barry Manilow. It includes over 50 recipes ranging from appetizers to desserts.

2. Who is Carolyn in the title of the cookbook?

Carolyn is the co-author of the cookbook and a long-time fan of Barry Manilow. She has combined her love for his music with her passion for cooking to create this unique cookbook.

3. Are the recipes in "Are You a Fanilow? Carolyn Is!" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and tips for success.

4. Can I find ingredients for the recipes in this cookbook easily?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found in your local grocery store. Some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a specialty store, but they can also be easily found online.

5. Is this cookbook only for fans of Barry Manilow?

No, this cookbook is for anyone who enjoys good food and wants to add a touch of music to their cooking. While the recipes are inspired by Manilow's music, they are delicious and can be enjoyed by anyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Momma23boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies