• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod Cg72?

In summary, the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 is a user-friendly tool that can easily peel and core apples with one smooth motion. It can also be used for other fruits and vegetables by adjusting the blade to the appropriate position. The product is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The blade can be adjusted by loosening and tightening a screw at the base. The Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 is also covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
kspry
One of my recruits THOUGHT she ordered 2 of these for customers in October from the consultant corner outlet.

Somehow it looks like the order didn't go through.

Does anyone have 2 of these? Thanks in advance.

they are on the outlet right now

hmm, they were there in November but disappeared!

My recruit called HO and they said they saw her order and would fix it.
Then they sent 4 of the kids apron/hat sets! No peeler rods, though!

Related to Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod Cg72?

1. How do I use the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72?

The Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 is easy to use! Simply place your apple on the prongs and turn the handle. The sharp blade will peel and core the apple in one smooth motion. You can also adjust the blade to only peel or only core the apple, depending on your preference.

2. Can I use the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 for other fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables, such as potatoes, pears, and even zucchini. Just make sure the produce is the appropriate size and shape to fit on the prongs and adjust the blade accordingly.

3. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the product for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

4. How do I adjust the blade on the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72?

To adjust the blade, simply loosen the screw at the base of the blade and slide it to the desired position. Then, tighten the screw back in place. Make sure the blade is securely in place before using the product.

5. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer Large Rod CG72 is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • 1PamperedChef4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • sarahjmpc