• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas?

In summary, "Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas" is a popular cooking show on the Food Network where contestants compete in cooking challenges to win a prize and the chance to work for a well-known chef in Dallas. The show airs on Monday nights at 9/8c, but can also be watched on demand or through the network's streaming service. The judges on the show are a panel of well-known chefs and food experts who provide feedback and critique the contestants' dishes. The application process for the show is currently closed, but potential future opportunities may be available. Requirements to be a contestant may vary, but generally include being at least 18 years old and having a passion for cooking.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I may have to go bum in somebodies room on Sunday night for an hour. I haven't found out what time it starts, but I have to watch The apprentice.

Just curious if anyone else who is going to leadership going to be watching it as well??

Okay it's on Sun @ 8:30 central time for 90 mins. I am admitting I am a dork but what can I say I like the show!

I was just thinking the same thing, man I am going to miss the premiere of the Apprentice. I am going to TIVO it at home but let me know if anyone is planning on watching it and I may come and visit!!!

I warned my dir. today that I have to watch it now to get it past my AD.

WOW! What to do! My husband will need to record The Apprentice and Desperate Housewives on Sunday night!

Lisa

Oh I totaly forgot about desperate houswifes. I am going to need a room all to myself so I can watch tv! LOL

My husband has been left with very specific instructions about what needs to be Tivo'd while I am gone. And talk about a dork...the Surreal Life Games starts on Sunday night, too! How do I find time to do my business????

Well we don't have tivo, or a digital recorder, so I have to see it, or I am at a loss.

Related to Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas?

Q: What is "Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas"?

"Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas" is a popular cooking show that airs on the Food Network. It features contestants competing in various cooking challenges to win a prize and the chance to work for a well-known chef in Dallas.

Q: When does "Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas" air?

The show typically airs on Monday nights at 9/8c on the Food Network. However, you can also watch it on demand or through the network's streaming service.

Q: Who are the judges on "Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas"?

The judges on the show are a panel of well-known chefs and food experts. They provide feedback and critique the contestants' dishes and ultimately decide who moves on in the competition.

Q: Can I apply to be a contestant on "Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas"?

Unfortunately, the application process for the show is currently closed. However, you can keep an eye out for any future casting calls or opportunities to apply.

Q: Are there any requirements to be a contestant on "Anyone Watching the Apprentice in Dallas"?

The requirements to be a contestant on the show may vary, but in general, you must be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking. More specific requirements may be outlined in the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies