• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Get Rid of Your Small Square Woven?

In summary, the Small Square Woven is a versatile kitchen tool that measures 8 inches by 8 inches and can be used for straining, sifting, and making homemade cheese. It is also dishwasher safe but not oven safe, and made of durable, food-safe materials.
lacychef
One of my best customers has had her eye on my small square woven for a couple years & is dying to have one. (the one that was consultant incentive awhile back, & med SA bowl fits in. I use mine to hold my door prizes...small enough to carry them & shows the quality of the wovens without having to take a big one). She finally saw one on the dreaded ebay; but it's going up to $40 now; which I advised her was too much!
Anyone not using yours & want to sell? Thanks:)

If there are 2 out there looking for a home, I'd be interested in the 2nd one!!

Is that the rectangle one? I have one of all four of them (9X13, square, round, and rectangle. I have one of each. No idea on what to charge. They have only been used for demos so they are in great shape.

No, it's not the rectangle one. It's a smaller version of the square one, that was available only as an "attend conference and submit 2 shows" incentive a few years back.

:cry::cry:I wanted one of these so badly!:cry::cry:

Baby came early, and I couldn't make it to conference that year. Wouldn't trade him for the small square woven, I don't think;)....but I was so disappointed not to get one. I've been jealous of my director's ever since!

Ha Becky; no, don't trade him!

Anyone have one?
My customer emailed me & the one on ebay went for $70 she said...wow!

I would like one also...
Schel

Everyone loves theirs too I guess!

Related to Anyone Want to Get Rid of Your Small Square Woven?

What is the Small Square Woven used for?

The Small Square Woven is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various tasks such as straining, sifting, and even making homemade cheese.

What are the dimensions of the Small Square Woven?

The Small Square Woven measures 8 inches by 8 inches, making it the perfect size for most kitchen tasks.

Is the Small Square Woven dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Square Woven is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can I use the Small Square Woven in the oven?

No, the Small Square Woven is not oven safe. It is recommended to only use it for tasks that do not require high heat.

What is the Small Square Woven made of?

The Small Square Woven is made of durable, food-safe materials that are designed to last for many years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• queenjean
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nicki25
  • braveslady
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • whiteyteresa