• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton

In summary, "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants. To attend, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and register through your consultant dashboard. There is a registration fee, which covers your hotel stay, meals, and all activities and workshops. The event offers a mix of relaxation and learning opportunities, including spa treatments, fitness activities, and workshops on various topics. It is not open to guests, but if you have a friend interested in joining Pampered Chef, they can sign up as a consultant and attend the event.
Cathy Boucher
We have room for one or two at the Hilton Sunday evening. Others are arriving on Monday. You can pm or call me at 413-250-0660. Thanks:chef:

still hoping that someone needs just sunday until the rest of their group arrives. hoping to cut our costs a little:(

Hi there, I'm interested in potentially joining you at the Hilton on Sunday evening. Can you tell me more about the plans and any potential costs? Thank you!

Related to Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton

1. What is "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton"?

"Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a night of relaxation and pampering at a Hilton hotel, with activities and workshops geared towards personal and professional development.

2. How can I attend "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton"?

To attend "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and register for the event through your consultant dashboard. Spaces are limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton"?

Yes, there is a registration fee for "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton". The exact cost may vary depending on the location and activities planned for the event. However, the fee covers your hotel stay, meals, and all activities and workshops during the event.

4. What should I expect at "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton"?

At "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton", you can expect a mix of relaxation and learning opportunities. There will be spa treatments, fitness activities, and workshops on topics such as time management, goal setting, and product training. It is also a great opportunity to network with other consultants and gain new insights and strategies for your business.

5. Can I bring a guest to "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton"?

Unfortunately, "Anyone Just Need Sunday Night at the Hilton" is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and guests are not allowed. However, if you have a friend who is interested in joining the Pampered Chef team, they can sign up as a consultant and then register for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies