• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone in Cindy Lazor's Downline?

In summary, Chef CK Hall recommends using labels to help organize and remember the different levels of training a consultant has gone through, as well as implementing Nancy Jo Ryans' "come join us" booklet and training calls with Shari Carr.
I am looking for a label system that Cindy uses for the come join us booklet. I was hoping someone here could help me out!
Thanks!

cincychef said:
I am looking for a label system that Cindy uses for the come join us booklet. I was hoping someone here could help me out!
Thanks!

I am not in her downline but a friend forwarded them to me. If you email me at chefckhall at gmail dot com I would be happy to forward to you!

ChefCKHall said:
I am not in her downline but a friend forwarded them to me. If you email me at chefckhall at gmail dot com I would be happy to forward to you!

Thank you! Thank You! I have a recruit interview on Friday :D I am using her system for the succeed with us and loving it. Emailing you now.

Can you share here what that is? I'm curious!

pamperedlinda said:
Can you share here what that is? I'm curious!

I'm interested in hearing abou tthis too!

I would really like to see this too! Is there some reason why it couldn't be posted here?

Me too! :)

I'd love to hear more about this as well!

cincychef said:
Thank you! Thank You! I have a recruit interview on Friday :D I am using her system for the succeed with us and loving it. Emailing you now.

I Have the labels and directions only! Would love to hear about her systems for the interview, succeed with us. Can you email it to me?

Here are the labels and instructions that I have. Hoping to get more info from above if there is something else happening!!

Attachments

• DirectionsforSucceedwithUsCoachingLabels(lazor).doc
    29 KB · Views: 357
  • GettingStartedWorkbookcoachinglabels(lazor).doc
    56 KB · Views: 318
Sorry I had NO idea this thread had gotten such a reply!! I have had alot going on this week. Anyway here is a little bit of the info that I am using.

Attachments

• Green & Growing Binder Outline.doc
    37 KB · Views: 332
  • Interview Questions - Cindy Lazor.doc
    25 KB · Views: 388
  • WELCOME CALL AGENDA FRANCIS ORGANIZATION-2.doc
    64 KB · Views: 398
This all started when I went to Nancy Jo Ryans fall retreat and Cindy did a training that was very good. She also passed around her Green and Growing binder which is what she uses for all of her team training. She talked about how it helped her to promote to whatever level she was at (Executive Director in 9 months!) I don't know if I would have made one if I hadn't seen it in person, but I was looking for a way to keep track of my team and all the different levels of training and get all my new consultants off to the exact same start no matter what. I have attached the outline for assembling your own.Then she also had a system for a recruit interview, I am still looking for the label format I thought I remember her having for the Join Us booklet. I know there is a lot of training available for the interview, but having a system allows you to also pass in on to your downline so you are duplicatable. The attachments Chef CK posted were from a training call I took that explained what they were for and how they were used. The big thing is she recorded a "welcome call" that everyone in her downline sends their new consultants to and then you use the label system in the succeed with us to step by step walk through each training with your new consultants so each color on the labels represents a different call. It also incorporates the HO online training as well. You just read off the labels during your training with your new consultants.My Executive Nancy Francis just recorded a welcome call for us to use and I have just signed 2 consultants and I am using this method. I have attached the script for this call too. The other thing I am using and this is for both new consultants and the ones on my team who are interested in promoting is Nancy Francis and Shari Carr do a series of live/recorded 4 week calls geared towards new consultants and they repeat them year round. They are 1. Mixing With Guests 2. Questions=Connections 3. Tool Talk
4. Whipping Up Excitement There are recorded calls for these and I have been taking them myself as a refresher but also so I know what I am sending my team to do :)I am trying to use both of these things to get my new consultants off to a better more consistent start, help me do various levels of training without feeling like I am loosing my mind (though I think that is a lost cause with my 4 kids :) and take advantage of all the things that are being offered to me so that I can still concentrate on my show schedule and recruiting and host coaching, because with the level that I am at now that is where I make my paycheck.I hope this helps!!! Feel free to ask me questions. Lastly there is a call about Jillian Grant's approach to recruiting that is available on CC it is very eye opening and inspirational!! I am working on incorporating some of that into my shows so I have more recruits to work with!!!

cincychef said:
Lastly there is a call about Jillian Grant's approach to recruiting that is available on CC it is very eye opening and inspirational!! I am working on incorporating some of that into my shows so I have more recruits to work with!!!

I have listened to this call a few times this week (as I just found it) and OMG - PHENOMENAL! The energy and passion in the call is sooooo contagous & inspiring! I just cannot understand why it's only for Director and above! SO many who may be trying to promote to Director could use such a FANTASTIC recording!

OK- I just found this and this is by far my weakest part of my business so this looks wonderful! Just to make sure that I understand, do you just put these labels on each new consultant workbook that you give out? Just curious! :) Thanks so much for the insight!

I put the labels on my copy of the new consultant workbook and then I literally read off of them during my training call. They are color coded by call.

ok! After reading them, I started thinking that! Thank you so much!!! These are wonderful! Just got a new recruit today and plan to start them with her! Wahoo!!!

bumping up this old thread, because I'm looking for more info on the binder...does anyone have pictures? Or any feedback as to how this is working?Also wondering about the 4 calls here...anyone have these recorded or a number I can call into? I'd really like to make something like this too.
The other thing I am using and this is for both new consultants and the ones on my team who are interested in promoting is Nancy Francis and Shari Carr do a series of live/recorded 4 week calls geared towards new consultants and they repeat them year round. They are 1. Mixing With Guests 2. Questions=Connections 3. Tool Talk
4. Whipping Up Excitement There are recorded calls for these and I have been taking them myself as a refresher but also so I know what I am sending my team to do

bump! Does anyone have a picture of their binder or outlines for these 4 calls?

Related to Anyone in Cindy Lazor's Downline?

1. Who is Cindy Lazor?

Cindy Lazor is a successful entrepreneur and network marketing professional with a strong background in sales and marketing. She is known for her leadership and coaching skills, helping others achieve success in the network marketing industry.

2. What is a downline?

A downline refers to the network of individuals who are directly or indirectly recruited by a person in a multi-level marketing or network marketing business. These individuals are typically referred to as "distributors" or "team members" and are responsible for selling products or services and recruiting others to join the business.

3. How can I join Cindy Lazor's downline?

To join Cindy Lazor's downline, you can reach out to her directly or through a referral. She may have specific requirements or qualifications for new members, so it is best to communicate with her directly to learn more about the process.

4. What are the benefits of being in Cindy Lazor's downline?

Being in Cindy Lazor's downline can provide you with access to her expertise, coaching, and support as you build your own network marketing business. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to learn from her success strategies and potentially grow your income through team bonuses and commissions.

5. Can I still be part of Cindy Lazor's downline if I am not located in the same area?

Yes, you can still be part of Cindy Lazor's downline even if you are not located in the same area. With the rise of technology, many network marketing businesses have gone virtual, allowing individuals from different locations to work together and build successful businesses. However, it is important to communicate with Cindy Lazor to ensure she is able to provide support and coaching to members in different areas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefBeckyD