• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have an Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl for sale?

In summary, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is made of durable, BPA-free plastic and is safe for use in the microwave. It is not suitable for use in the oven, but it can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. With a capacity of 3 cups, it is ideal for storing leftovers or prepping small meals. It is also safe for use with hot and cold foods, but caution should be taken when handling hot foods.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a customer who wants one....anyone have one left? I am hoping to see these in the outlet soon.

I do have one, but not sure if I'm getting rid of it. Do you know how much she's willing to pay for it??

Thanks.
Liz

ps: I ship flat rate priority shipping with required nominal ins too. I also would accept pay pal; prefer pp.

thanks

lizcooks4u said:
I do have one, but not sure if I'm getting rid of it. Do you know how much she's willing to pay for it??

Thanks.
Liz

ps: I ship flat rate priority shipping with required nominal ins too. I also would accept pay pal; prefer pp.

thanks

Whatever the retail price was -- plus shipping & insurance.

I have one and I am not crazy about it but maybe I am not using it correctly.
It doesn't seem to stay on and keeps popping off. It drives me nuts!

I just went back and read your original question Carolyn.....I was thinking the rectangle 9x13 flex lid. I hate that one.

Last edited:
I was just about to tell you that Kristin, lol.

Nope...I need the stoneware one :)

yes :)
dannyzmom said:
Nope...I need the stoneware one :)

I'd be willing to sell mine, I would even send priority, prefer to send after the check clears however :) I would take Pay Pal too.

My paypal address I"ll have to go double check but it's
soothenrelax@_______

I'll have to check on it. The nominal ins. cost is a must as well. :)

Thanks.
I forget what the retail cost was?

Related to Anyone have an Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl for sale?

1. What is the material of the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl?

The Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is made of durable, high-quality plastic that is BPA-free and microwave-safe.

2. Can the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl be used in the oven?

No, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is not suitable for use in the oven. It is only safe for use in the microwave.

3. Is the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. What is the capacity of the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl?

The Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl has a capacity of 3 cups, making it perfect for storing leftovers or prepping small meals.

5. Can the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl is safe for use with both hot and cold foods. However, be sure to use caution when handling hot foods as the bowl may become hot in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Hunter