• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Cover for Chillzanne Rectangular Platter

In summary, the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter cover is made of durable and flexible silicone material, making it dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Its purpose is to keep food fresh and cool on top of the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter, and it is not microwave safe. It can also be used with other Pampered Chef products such as the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl Set and Chillzanne Rectangle Server.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for a cover for the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter (#2781). Hopefully someone has one!

Did you find the cover for your customer? If not I may have one, just let me know and I will check.

I am checking to see if they still need one. Thanks!

I thought I had an extra lid but I have the base and insert as extras. Hopefully your customer has already found a lid.

1. What is the material of the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter cover?

The Iso: Cover for Chillzanne Rectangular Platter is made of a durable and flexible silicone material.

2. Is the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter cover dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cover is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What is the purpose of the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter cover?

The cover is designed to keep food fresh and cool when placed on top of the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter, making it perfect for outdoor parties and events.

4. Can the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter cover be used in the microwave?

No, the cover is not microwave safe as it is made of silicone which can melt or warp under high heat.

5. Can the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter cover be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the cover is designed to fit the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter, but can also be used with other Pampered Chef products such as the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl Set and Chillzanne Rectangle Server.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tahodgin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • mrshamel3808