• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Pampered Chef Tablecloth?

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability and quality of a vinyl tablecloth for sale on the supply order. Some individuals prefer the vinyl material for easy cleaning, while others mention the beige color not being as attractive. It is noted that the supply order now offers a white vinyl option. One individual offers to sell their older beige vinyl tablecloth for $8. Some confusion arises about the availability of both the white and beige options on the supply order, but it is mentioned that the white one is recommended for new consultants.
jesusluvsu2005
Anyone have an extra that they can sell for fairly cheap? You don't get one in the kit do you? It'd be nice to have one. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

You can buy one on supply order.

Debbie,
Thanks so much! I didn't realize that. I will check there.
God bless,
Amanda

It's vinyl, someone else on here said not good quality. If got digs or scratches on it easily, I think.

I will wait and get the fabric one from Merrill when I have the $$

The vinyl one on supply is great quality - at least mine is. The beige color isn't so pretty though. I like the vinyl b/c you can just wipe it off.

I have the one from supply. I like the vinyl for a easy clean up, just wipe it off.:)

I have the periwinkle blue Celebrations one from 03 or 04. I has a few small stains on it but I always covered those up by placing my tools over them when setting up my display. I'm willing to sell it for $8

pamperedlinda said:
The vinyl one on supply is great quality - at least mine is. The beige color isn't so pretty though. I like the vinyl b/c you can just wipe it off.
The one on supply order is now white vinyl, not beige.

chefann said:

Yep yep... I have it and find it's very handy at shows... though it doesn't cover most tables fully, I bring a fabric tablecloth for underneath... the vinyl is great at keeping spills from getting out of handy and easy wipe cleaning!

chefann said:

In P3 if you type in "tablecloth" under supply order it pulls up both the white and the beige. Are they both not really available?

Ooh- I didn't know that. The printed supply order form only shows the white one, so I wouldn't be surprised if HO substituted that for any beige ones ordered.

chefann said:
Ooh- I didn't know that.

:eek: I don't think I've ever heard (read) those words from you before. :D

Cindy: pbbhht! :p:D

Hey ann did you ever find your tablecloth??

No, not yet. Didn't have a chance to look yesterday, and am still working on getting moving today (I did make breakfast, but I'm still in my jammies on the couch). :) Thanks for asking!

I have the old tan vinyl one and the new white vinyl one. The white one is definitely nicer. I did notice that both are still on the supply order - they just probably have a bunch of the old tan ones left (they are the older logo, too). I recommend for all of my new consultants to order the white one on their first supply order after they earn some PC dollars, since they'll get a lot of use out of it. It's only $15, and worth every penny in the long run.

Related to Anyone Have a Pampered Chef Tablecloth?

What material is the Pampered Chef tablecloth made of?

The Pampered Chef tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, which makes it durable and easy to clean.

Is the Pampered Chef tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable. Simply wash it on a gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent, then tumble dry on low or hang to dry.

What size is the Pampered Chef tablecloth?

The tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard size tables.

Does the Pampered Chef tablecloth come in different colors?

Yes, the tablecloth is available in a variety of colors to match your kitchen decor. These include red, blue, green, and neutral shades like beige and gray.

Can I use the Pampered Chef tablecloth for outdoor dining?

Yes, the tablecloth is versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Its sturdy cotton material can withstand spills and stains, making it perfect for picnics or outdoor gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
Replies