• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Do "Deals" at Their Shows?

In summary, a "deal" at a show is a special offer or discount on merchandise that is available exclusively at the event. Not all shows offer deals, as it depends on the individual policies and strategies of the organizers and vendors. To find out about deals at a show, check the event's website or social media pages. Negotiating deals at a show is possible, but it depends on the vendor's policies and willingness. There may also be restrictions on deals at shows, such as limited quantities or time restrictions. It's important to read the fine print or ask the vendor about any restrictions before making a purchase.
what are you doing for spring. Have done a $99 deal witht he baker, baker cookbook, 2 rubs and a SB for a while and want to freshen it up

I'm thinking I'm just going to use the sets that are featured in the catalog...and throw in a bonus product for purchasing a set. I was thinking the new small cutting mat set for the large sets, and a spice blend or rub for the sets that are under $100.

The "deal" they get from me is the gift with purchase that HO offers with $60! Everything we get from HO is so great... why would we add something else?

I'm doing 10% off glazed Stoneware this month. I wasn't thinking of any other deals for the spring. I've tried DCB sets once or twice and just didn't get into the groove with them. It's easier for me to keep it simple. Though, if HO doesn't do a grilling special this summer, I may try to put something together. I really thought they would do a grilling host special last summer, and they didn't and I didn't get my act together to do one of my own.

Hi there! Yes, I do offer special deals at my shows to help my customers save money and get the most out of their purchases. For spring, I am currently offering a "Spring into Savings" deal, where customers can get a free cookbook of their choice with any purchase of $75 or more. I also have a "Baker's Delight" package, which includes the baker, baker cookbook, and a set of our popular rubs for a discounted price. I'm always looking for ways to freshen up my deals and make them more enticing for my customers. Do you have any suggestions for a new deal for the season? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

What is a "deal" at a show?

A "deal" at a show refers to a special offer or discount on merchandise that is available exclusively at the event. It is often used as a way to entice attendees to make a purchase and can vary in terms of the discount amount or type of merchandise included.

Do all shows offer deals?

No, not all shows offer deals. It ultimately depends on the individual policies and strategies of the event organizers and vendors. Some shows may choose to offer deals as a marketing tactic, while others may not see it as necessary or beneficial for their specific event.

How can I find out about deals at a show?

The best way to find out about deals at a show is to check the event's website or social media pages. Often, organizers and vendors will promote any deals or special offers prior to the event to generate interest and attract attendees.

Can I negotiate deals at a show?

It is possible to negotiate deals at a show, but it ultimately depends on the vendor's policies and willingness to negotiate. Some vendors may have set prices for their deals, while others may be open to negotiation. It never hurts to ask, but be respectful and understanding if the vendor declines.

Are there any restrictions on deals at shows?

Yes, there may be restrictions on deals at shows. These restrictions can vary, but common examples include limited quantities of the discounted merchandise, time restrictions, or exclusions on certain types of merchandise. It's always a good idea to read the fine print or ask the vendor about any restrictions before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCJenni