• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Vistaprint Deals: Get Freebies & 75% Off on Unique Items Now!

Different customers may receive different offers, but it is not impossible to get the email if you are not a customer yet.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Wow! I just got an email from Vistaprint (well, actually, I get them almost daily it seems!) but this one really is the best one I've seen in a long time!

They have things I've never heard of for free - like, does anyone know what a Rack Card is? Oh - and the large stamps are 75% off! Those usually never are on sale, it's usually just the small ones - but I'm getting one for $4.49!
I counted 26 different things that you can get for free right now!

So, if you are a Vistaprint customer - watch for this incredible email!

Rack cards are single, narrow brochures. Like the ones you see in welcome centers, hotels, restaurants and such.

Ooh, thanks, I was wondering that as well...And I got the same email, and was so excited! But I stopped myself from ordering, because Vistaprint has become a bit of an addiction for me lately. But I can stop anytime I want to. Really. *twitch*

Hi,
I just got one of my orders and in it was the jumbo postcards, call me a dork but I did not pay attention because they are huge. I made the mistake of using tem as invites and they are huge. So has anyone else gotten them and what did you use them for? I guess that is how you learn right I will still use them and they were free....

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow! I just got an email from Vistaprint (well, actually, I get them almost daily it seems!) but this one really is the best one I've seen in a long time!

They have things I've never heard of for free - like, does anyone know what a Rack Card is? Oh - and the large stamps are 75% off! Those usually never are on sale, it's usually just the small ones - but I'm getting one for $4.49!
I counted 26 different things that you can get for free right now!

So, if you are a Vistaprint customer - watch for this incredible email!

Do different customers get different offers? I just signed up for their email list the other days (thanks to you all) and I did receive an email from them today but nothing about the stamps is on there. You think it's because I haven't actually ordered anything from them yet? :confused:

They do send more emails to people who order often, so it's not impossible that you didn't get that one because you're new to them.

What are the current deals for Vista Print?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to directly provide information on current deals for Vista Print. However, you can visit their website or sign up for their email list to receive updates on their latest deals and promotions.

Can I use my Pampered Chef discount on Vista Print products?

No, the Pampered Chef discount is only applicable for Pampered Chef products and cannot be used for purchases on other websites.

Are there any special discounts for Pampered Chef consultants on Vista Print?

While there may not be specific discounts for Pampered Chef consultants on Vista Print, you can check with your team leader or upline for any potential group discounts or promotions that may be available.

Can I use my Pampered Chef logo on Vista Print products?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are able to use the Pampered Chef logo on Vista Print products for your personal business needs. However, please be sure to follow all guidelines and regulations set by both Pampered Chef and Vista Print when using logos and trademarks.

How can I ensure the best quality for my Vista Print purchases?

Vista Print offers a satisfaction guarantee for their products. Additionally, it is important to carefully review and proofread your design before placing your order to ensure accuracy. You can also read reviews and ratings from previous customers to get an idea of the quality of their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • cookingabcs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies