• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Deals on Southwest Airfare to Chicago and Cleveland!

In summary, Southwest has lowered their airfare to Chicago, with fares as low as $74 from Cleveland. They offer refunds for price differences, but if you booked online, you must change your reservation online. Taxis are available from the airport, train station, and bus station, with discount coupons on Consultant's Corner. It is also possible to take the subway for about $2, but involves a lot of walking. Sharing a cab is a good option. Some attendees have received a $50 discount by signing up for Southwest's Visa.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
I just checked Southwest's website and their airfare's to Chicago really went down. I am going to call and see if I can change and save even more!!! Fares to and from Cleveland Oh are $74.00!!! Amazing!!:eek:

They will refund you the difference, but if you booked online you have to change the reservation online, just rebook for the flight you were already taking. The refund you get will also only be available for future travel. (Savings is savings though!)

I'm reviewing my travel arrangments also. Does anyone know approximately how much is a taxi from each the airport, train station and bus station, if necessary or I think someone mentioned before they are close enough to walk?? Thanks!

:( Same rates from KC on SW. Was hopeful they'd go down. Still +++ my fingers.

Hey, thanks for the reminder to keep checking the Southwest prices! I just saved another $25-30 on my flight! All told, since I first purchased my tickets, I have $114 in credit waiting for my next trip.

Aynot said:
I'm reviewing my travel arrangments also. Does anyone know approximately how much is a taxi from each the airport, train station and bus station, if necessary or I think someone mentioned before they are close enough to walk?? Thanks!

It's all in the same terminal at O'Hare. I've never been to the other airport.
There's a shuttle running often from the airports to the hotels. I believe there's a discount coupon on Consultant's corner.

I've taken the subway from the airport for about $2 but there was a lot of walking involved. Sharing a cab is good if you can.

Last year a took a taxi from the hotel (Hotel 71) to midwest airport and it was about $20to $25. Not bad for me. I rather pay that amount than doing all the walking (plus carrying suitcases) when taking the sub (I took the sub from the airport to the hotel).

When I booked with Southwest, they were doing a deal if you signed for their visa that you got a $50 discount on your ticket.

Related to Amazing Deals on Southwest Airfare to Chicago and Cleveland!

What is the promotion for "Amazing Deals on Southwest Airfare to Chicago and Cleveland!"?

The promotion offers discounted airfare on Southwest flights to Chicago and Cleveland when booked through Pampered Chef's website.

How much can I save with these amazing deals?

The amount of savings varies depending on the specific flight and date, but customers can expect to save up to 30% off regular airfare prices.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to take advantage of these deals?

No, anyone can take advantage of these amazing deals on Southwest airfare to Chicago and Cleveland. However, Pampered Chef customers may have access to additional discounts and perks.

Can I book a one-way flight using this promotion?

Yes, the promotion applies to both one-way and round-trip flights to Chicago and Cleveland on Southwest Airlines.

How long is this promotion valid for?

The promotion is only available for a limited time and the exact expiration date may vary. It is recommended to book your flight as soon as possible to secure the best deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Teresa Goodwin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies