• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aLittle Worried About My Show Tomorrow

In summary, at your show tomorrow, there will be a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools, pantry items, and recipe books available for purchase. During the demonstration, you will see our most popular products and have the chance to try them out. The duration of the show will depend on the number of guests and any additional activities. There is no minimum purchase requirement, and as a host, you can earn free products and discounts on select items. All details will be discussed at the show tomorrow.
vanscootin
Gold Member
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but...

I'm a little worried about my show tomorrow night. It was a booking from a previous show. The host was on vacation this past week and I had no idea so I was calling and host coaching to her answering machine. So I was freaking out that the show wasn't going to happen. I called the past host to see if she got the invite and she told me she would be there.

Well the host called me this morning to confirm. I asked her how many RSVPs she had and she said 1. 1. I sent out 25 invitations. Hopefully people just diregarded the RSVP and will show up.

Here's my question. What can I do to maximize this show if it is only going to be 1 person plus the host? I'm thinking I need to rearrange my normal shpeil to be for a more intimate crowd. I was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips. I know small shows have the potential to be higher in sales. What can I do to make this happen?

This is where those reminder calls come in handy. Did the other guests say no or just not respond? This is also the time to stress outside orders.

I did suggest reminder calls when I talked to her. I like it when the host includes phone numbers because I like to do the reminder calls myself... gets me in on different level with guests. But this host didn't include any.

Related to aLittle Worried About My Show Tomorrow

What types of products will be featured at my show tomorrow?

At your show tomorrow, we will be featuring a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools, including our top-selling knives, cookware, and bakeware. We will also have a selection of pantry items and recipe books available for purchase.

What can I expect from the demonstration at my show tomorrow?

During the demonstration, our consultant will showcase some of our most popular products and demonstrate how to use them in everyday cooking. You will also have the opportunity to try out the products yourself and ask any questions you may have.

How long will the show last?

The duration of the show will depend on the number of guests in attendance and any additional activities or games that may be included. On average, our shows typically last around 2 hours.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement at my show tomorrow?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement at our shows. Our goal is to provide a fun and informative experience for our guests, and we want you to feel comfortable and not pressured to make any purchases.

Can I earn free products or discounts by hosting a show tomorrow?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales at your show. You can also receive discounts on select products and have the opportunity to purchase host-exclusive items at a discounted price. Our consultants will go over all the details during the show tomorrow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
Replies