• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turn Snow into Gold with a Snow Show!

In summary, the author suggests that if you have snow forecast, call your host and tell her that you are having a snow show, and that guests will be invited to a grand opening show. This will create two additional shows for the host.
alibene80
Hi Everyone! :chef:

I just recieved this email from someone in my cluster and thought it was an ahmazing idea and wanted to share. I am a fairly new consultant, live in CT, and have been worrying about my winter shows canceling over weather.

When you have snow forecast, call your Host (in case she wants to cancel) and tell her:

"Due to the weather lets make it a Snow Show then. This is how it works, call all your Guests and tell them, we are having a Snow Show, get their orders and when the show comes in they will be invited to a Grand Opening show. You open the boxes and they come over for a glass of wine, an appetizer and picking up their orders. At that time show them the big pile you got for being a Host.

Two things will happen:

1. Your friends see what everyone else ordered and they now want some of what they see. - You now have a second show with additional orders.

2. Everyone sees the benefits of hosting, so any bookings you get from that second show, you will earn more Host Bonuses."

Her tip was that she always gets two shows out of a Snow Show and was not even present. Ladies and Gents - IT IS ALL IN THE MARKETING!!!

That's a great idea! This winter promises to be extra snowy, so I will make use of the idea. Thanks for posting!

Your welcome! Thought it was too wonderful to keep to myself! :-D

Thanks for the idea I will keep that in mind.

Thank you! This site is full of AWESOME ideas.

I love this idea because I DO NOT DRIVE IN SNOW. I don't even care if there is only a half inch and it's coming down very slowly. I want to just stay home. We really need to move someplace where snow isn't an issue for me.

That's an awesome idea!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Related to Turn Snow into Gold with a Snow Show!

What is the "Turn Snow into Gold with a Snow Show!" event?

The "Turn Snow into Gold with a Snow Show!" event is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef where our consultants will teach you how to make delicious dishes using snow as an ingredient.

When is the "Turn Snow into Gold with a Snow Show!" event?

The event will be held on December 15th at 7pm EST. However, if you are unable to attend at that time, a replay will be available for viewing at your convenience.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for the event?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients. Our consultants will provide a list of common kitchen tools and ingredients that you can use to make the recipes.

Can I invite my friends to join the event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join the event. The more the merrier!

Is there a cost to attend the "Turn Snow into Gold with a Snow Show!" event?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, if you wish to purchase any of the featured products, you can do so through the consultant hosting the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • EmilyStraw