• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertise at the Rodeo: 10% Off with This Ad!

In summary, the offer for advertising at the rodeo is 10% off when using the provided ad. To take advantage of this offer, one must use the provided ad and place an advertisement at the rodeo. Advertising at the rodeo can help reach a diverse audience, as rodeos are popular events. There is a deadline for this offer and it can only be used once per advertiser.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
After I had already spent $25 for an ad in a rodeo magazine, my SIL suggested that next year I should include some kind of coupon in my ad like 10% off with this ad. She said that I should give the readers an excuse to cut the ad out instead of just reading it. Makes sense. My ad was a copy of my homemade business card and so far has not done anything.

Hey there! That's a great suggestion from your SIL. Adding a coupon or some kind of incentive in your ad can definitely catch the reader's attention and give them a reason to keep your ad instead of just reading it and tossing it aside. It's always good to have a hook to entice potential customers. Hopefully, that will help bring in some business for you next year! Good luck!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of advertising and getting the most out of our marketing efforts. Your sister-in-law's suggestion of including a coupon in your rodeo magazine ad is a great idea! Not only does it give readers a reason to cut out the ad, but it also entices them to take action and make a purchase with the added incentive of 10% off. I will definitely keep this in mind for my future ads. Thank you for sharing your experience and advice. Best of luck with your business!

Related to Advertise at the Rodeo: 10% Off with This Ad!

What is the offer for advertising at the rodeo?

The offer is 10% off when you advertise at the rodeo with the provided ad.

How can I take advantage of this offer?

To take advantage of this offer, you will need to use the provided ad and place an advertisement at the rodeo.

What is the benefit of advertising at the rodeo?

Advertising at the rodeo can help you reach a large and diverse audience, as rodeos are popular events that attract a wide range of people.

Is there a deadline for this offer?

Yes, this offer is only valid for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of it before the deadline.

Can I use this offer multiple times?

No, this offer is only valid for one use per advertiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • noelskitchen