• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds

In summary, DH asked me last night if I would like to go tonight! Can you believe he would sit through that cause he loves moi!;)If he's like me - he'll say he has to go to the Mens' room then sneak into The Dark Night.Sounds like a good chick flick. I have to wait until it comes out on DVD. I need the mute button when they start playing ABBA songs. Waterboarding sounds more fun than listening to the sound track.
chefjeanine said:
My husband works with a gal who is a Rick Springfield groupie (stalker?). She has several photos of the two of them together and he looks really good.

I was standing maybe 30 yards from him and just could not see the years on him like on other rockers! I looked up his bio this morning, thinking he was just 50, and d@mn if he isn't almost 59!:eek:

chefjeanine said:
My husband works with a gal who is a Rick Springfield groupie (stalker?). She has several photos of the two of them together and he looks really good.

Remember this gal? She just attended another Rick Springfield concert. Apparently she had him autograph her butt. He must have used a permanent marker . . . she went and made it truly permanent. It is now a tattoo! That’s devotion.

chefjeanine said:
Remember this gal? She just attended another Rick Springfield concert. Apparently she had him autograph her butt. He must have used a permanent marker . . . she went and made it truly permanent. It is now a tattoo! That’s devotion.

Umm... Am I the only one who thinks this is a little scary? That's some crazy adoration!!!

GourmetGirl said:
Umm... Am I the only one who thinks this is a little scary?

:) And she appears totally normal.

chefjeanine said:

:eek: I am pretty sure my DH would have some not so nice words to say if I did something like this!

In concert, Rick is quite the flirt! I could see how one could get carried away, but this takes the proverbial cake!

chefmeg said:
:eek: I am pretty sure my DH would have some not so nice words to say if I did something like this!

I don't think she is married.

chefjeanine said:
I don't think she is married.

well, that helps a little bit...can you imagine being a guy intersted in her and then finding out she has some aging pop star's autograph tattooed on her hiney??!!!

A friend of ours saw the movie and he (yes, a guy) said that it was very good and quite true to the play. HTH

Okay, so I know it's almost been a month since the last post here, but I have to say that I went to see it last Friday and what a great movie! I loved it!! Definitely will be adding it to my list of movies to buy when it comes out on DVD!! It's a great feel-good movie! :D Although I sobbed like a baby when Mom and Daughter were getting her ready for the wedding!! :cry: :eek:

PChefPEI said:
Although I sobbed like a baby when Mom and Daughter were getting her ready for the wedding!! :cry: :eek:

There were a few places that I got tears in my eyes. . .but I'm a notorious mush-bucket. :cry:

I thought one of the most moving scenes was "dancing queen". It made my friends cry too but we were unable to put a finger on why it got to us so much.

I usually see a movie once and don't want to watch it again but I've already seen this twice :) AND bought the soundtrack. I've never used a ringtone other than what's already programmed in to my phone but had my daughter put in "Honey, Honey" for when my husband calls :) She also secretly put it on his phone for MY phone number. He was not amused...LOL!

I am definitely buying this when it comes out on DVD. It is such a feel good movie. I agree about Dancing Queen. Both times I watched the movie I was ready to jump up and dance around the theater.

I saw this movie while I was in Gulf Shores on vacation with my cousin's wife and we LOVED it!!!! I definitely want the DVD and wouldn't mind the soundtrack either. I thought it was very cute. I don't think my DH would have liked it though (and he does like chick flicks), but because of the musical aspect - it's definitely for a girl's day!!!

<h2>1. Who is invited to "A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds"?</h2><p>The event is open to anyone who wants to attend! It's a great opportunity to spend a fun evening with friends, family, or even solo.</p><h2>2. What exactly is "A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds"?</h2><p>It's a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can enjoy a cooking demonstration, sample delicious food, and learn about new products.</p><h2>3. How long does the event typically last?</h2><p>The event usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the group and the activities planned.</p><h2>4. Is there a cost to attend "A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds"?</h2><p>There is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for guests to join and enjoy the festivities.</p><h2>5. Can I bring a friend or family member who is not a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Non-consultants are welcome to attend and experience the fun of "A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds".</p>

Related to A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds

1. Who is invited to "A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds"?

The event is open to anyone who wants to attend! It's a great opportunity to spend a fun evening with friends, family, or even solo.

2. What exactly is "A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds"?

It's a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can enjoy a cooking demonstration, sample delicious food, and learn about new products.

3. How long does the event typically last?

The event usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the group and the activities planned.

4. Is there a cost to attend "A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds"?

There is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for guests to join and enjoy the festivities.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member who is not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Non-consultants are welcome to attend and experience the fun of "A Night Out with DH - Love Knows No Bounds".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG