• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Reward Frequent Buyers in Your Business?

In summary, the customer does not want a party, but she is a loyal buyer. She gets something for every $50 she spends or $100 she spends, which is either a cookbook or a free $10.
ChefNic
Do any of you have something like this? A frequent buyer program?
I have a customer who doesn't want to have a party... but she is a loyal buyer at every show she is invited to... and sometimes even calls or emails me to order something else...even when I tell her a friend of ours will be having a show soon... she will go ahead and order something , and then again at the show!
Since her orders don't always add up to the $60 for a free product... I feel she deserves something!

If you do this, how do you do it??
~For every $50 you spend... OR... $100 you spend... you get something? choice of cookbook... or Free $10... ????

Any ideas? Any flyers out there??
Thanks so much!

I got these off of the site...Each one is a little different. Haven't used them yet, but HTH!

Attachments

• preferred customer 4.doc
    351.5 KB · Views: 589
  • preferred customer card.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 524
  • punch_cards.doc
    24.2 KB · Views: 588
I have been thinking about doing something like this as well. I have this group of about 10 women who have had almost 12 shows with me. They all have been so loyal buying at almost every show. They have gotten tons of free stuff from PC, but I feel like I should give them more. What do you do about past purchases? Give the incentive on past purchases, or just from when you start doing punch cards?

The punch card is a neat idea:) I couldn't open the other flyers posted here, but I know what you mean. For some reason some people just don't want to host. But if they order a lot it's nice to give them some type of reward. With that many punches on the card though, I might give them a bigger discount, maybe 2-25%....

Nancy's Artworks have stickers to put on the back of your business cards that I use...they are awesome, when the guest fills the card they get either 10 or 15% off their next order.

What a wonderful idea about the punch card. Stores use punch cards after you spend so much money. I never thought of something like this. I may try a pumch card or something like it. Thanks for the idea.

soonerchef said:
Nancy's Artworks have stickers to put on the back of your business cards that I use...they are awesome, when the guest fills the card they get either 10 or 15% off their next order.

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check those out...sounds easier than making cards myself:D

lacychef said:
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check those out...sounds easier than making cards myself:D

That's how I feel and I am not a big fan of punches and the mess it makes, especially at another persons house.

1. What is the Loyalty Rewards Program?

The Loyalty Rewards Program is a way for our customers to earn free products with every purchase. It is our way of saying thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and being a loyal customer.

2. How does the Loyalty Rewards Program work?

When you make a purchase with Pampered Chef, you will earn points that can be redeemed for free products. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one point. Once you reach a certain number of points, you can redeem them for a free product of your choice.

3. Is there a cost to join the Loyalty Rewards Program?

No, the Loyalty Rewards Program is completely free to join. All you need to do is create a Pampered Chef account and you will automatically be enrolled in the program.

4. Can I earn points for every purchase?

Yes, you can earn points for every purchase you make with Pampered Chef. This includes both online and in-person orders.

5. How do I redeem my points for free products?

Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for free products by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the product you would like to redeem. The product will then be shipped to you free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies