• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce Quotes from Team Newsletter | Director Loop Share

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of food and its impact on the environment. The speakers discussed the importance of sustainable farming practices and reducing food waste to help mitigate climate change. They also touched on the concept of "food miles" and the benefits of buying locally grown produce. Overall, the conversation emphasized the need for individuals and communities to make conscious choices when it comes to food consumption in order to support a healthier planet.
loreo
I just received a team newsletter that had quotes from Rae, Becky, Chef Booby and many more about the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce!

Shared with the Director Loop by Nat. Ex Dir. Kathy Yellets—Original source unknown

I KNOW where it came from :D

loreo said:
I just received a team newsletter that had quotes from Rae, Becky, Chef Booby and many more about the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce!

I KNOW where it came from :D

Ahahahaha!!!!! Otherwise, Woohoo!!

Chef Booby? I didn't know we had one of those! ;)

:eek: Ooops! :eek:

That's kind of cool.

1. What is the origin of the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The origin of the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce is unknown. It was shared with the Director Loop by Nat. Ex Dir. Kathy Yellets, but the original source is unclear.

2. Who are some of the team members quoted in the newsletter?

Some of the team members quoted in the newsletter include Rae, Becky, and Chef Booby.

3. What is the main ingredient in the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The main ingredient in the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce is pineapple, accompanied by rum for added flavor.

4. What is the purpose of including quotes about the sauce in the team newsletter?

The purpose of including quotes about the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce in the team newsletter is to showcase the team's enthusiasm and enjoyment of the sauce, and to possibly encourage others to try it as well.

5. Is the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce available for purchase?

It is unclear whether the spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce is available for purchase, as the original source of the newsletter and sauce is unknown. However, it may be worth reaching out to Nat. Ex Dir. Kathy Yellets for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Back