• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef be my new source of income as a stay-at-home mom?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers stay-at-home moms the opportunity to build a steady income through product sales and hosting parties. The time commitment is flexible, with successful consultants typically spending 10-15 hours per week. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109, but it can be earned back within the first 30 days. Pampered Chef provides ongoing training and support, and the business can be customized to fit the needs and goals of each consultant.
pckellyd
Gold Member
Hi, I'm new to the site, and to Pampered Chef. As a matter of fact I've not even signed my agreement yet. I'm getting together w/ my consultant tomorrow to plan, and will be signing my agreement in one month. I am newly unemployed, and am enjoying being with my 7 month old so very much that I don't plan on going back to a full time job. My goal is to build my PC business into something that will help pay the bills and have money leftover.

Welcome and best of luck to you!!

P.S. I was born and raised just outside of Pittsburgh (in WV).

From one Pittsburgher to another welcome!!!!

Welcome to you and I hope you and your business thrives.

Welcome Pittsburgh! You can make your business as successful as you want. My biggest suggestion: Treat Pampered Chef as a business and you will succeed.

I live north of the burgh.... Glad you joined!!! :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Welcome and best wishes.

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Welcome Pittsburgh. I live by 7-Springs. Used to live in the city, but country living is the place for me.

Welcome ! ! ! !

1. Can I make a steady income as a stay-at-home mom with Pampered Chef?

Yes, many stay-at-home moms have successfully built a steady income with Pampered Chef. It offers a flexible schedule and the opportunity to earn through both product sales and hosting parties.

2. How much time do I need to invest in my Pampered Chef business?

The time commitment will vary depending on your goals, but typically, successful consultants spend 10-15 hours per week on their business. You can also choose to work at your own pace and fit it into your schedule as a stay-at-home mom.

3. Is there a cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109, which includes your starter kit with product samples, business supplies, and training materials. You can also earn this fee back within your first 30 days if you meet certain sales goals.

4. What kind of support and training will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing training and support through a variety of resources, including online training, conferences, and mentorship from experienced consultants. You will also have a dedicated team leader to guide you and answer any questions you may have.

5. Can I customize my business to fit my needs as a stay-at-home mom?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef business to fit your lifestyle and goals. You can choose to focus on product sales, hosting in-home or virtual parties, or a combination of both. You can also set your own schedule and determine how much time you want to invest in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cathy Santiago
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Kmz4480