• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Illness and Excited for AWANA Sunday with 66 Guests | Blog

:)Yep, Tuesday. Thanks for the heads up! There's no mail on Presidents Day, but there is mail on other days.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Well, long story short, the kids and I have been in bed since Friday night when we got home. Flu turned into bad sinus infections, coughs, etc. I am missing my obligations for AWANA Sunday at church today and laying in bed with bruised ribs and sternum from coughing so hard for the last few days. :yuck:

So, I check my e-mail because my 2/28 host is late getting me her guest list...

It is there with 66 names!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! ...and she is so enthusiastic and personable I'm sure she'll do great (not just have names and fizzle). I pushed her for 50 names and she went above and beyond.

Yeah! I need this to be a good show because I have to drive 70 miles for it after a 9 hour day at work...

wow, arent you adventureous! That will be a long day and drive home!

Congrats on the great guest list, pays to be persistant!

(Feel better too)

I smell a recruit!!!!! She is over half way to her list of 100.....

janetupnorth said:
Well, long story short, the kids and I have been in bed since Friday night when we got home. Flu turned into bad sinus infections, coughs, etc. I am missing my obligations for AWANA Sunday at church today and laying in bed with bruised ribs and sternum from coughing so hard for the last few days. :yuck:

So, I check my e-mail because my 2/28 host is late getting me her guest list...

It is there with 66 names!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! ...and she is so enthusiastic and personable I'm sure she'll do great (not just have names and fizzle). I pushed her for 50 names and she went above and beyond.

Yeah! I need this to be a good show because I have to drive 70 miles for it after a 9 hour day at work...

Wish I had pushed that hard with my host last night - I told her shoot for 40 names, she gave me 20, about 10 showed up, but 2 were EX- PC Consultants and said they didn't need anything so they didn't buy anything. The others were relatively new to PC and the party sits at $211 right now and I drove 120 miles round trip for it.....:cry:

I did get two bookings (one closer to home - so it will probably only be about 90 miles round trip) but also have a bride VERY Interested in Registering, so not a total loss!

But see it just goes to show - push for the big GUEST LIST!

That is awesome Janet! I hope you are feeling better today. :balloon: :)

Yea Janet! That is great. Sorry that you and the kiddos are feeling so yuck!:yuck: We are finally feeling better here - hoping and praying that you will be too!

Good for you Janet!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

I'm just starting to feel a little better this afternoon (FINALLY!!!!). I've never had something kick my butt so fast and bad in ages!

DH is now getting sick. He came home early and just crawled into bed.

I'm trying to get some laundry done with the little bit of energy I have suddenly aquired and then get those invitations done so I can mail them tomorrow.

Hmm...and now that I got my DVD and popcorn, maybe I'll be awake enough to watch that this afternoon too...we'll see...another nap might win though...

Oh, Janet! I hope you're feeling much better soon!!

Paula

YAy! I hope the show is awesome for you. And I hope you feel better soon.

Is there mail tomorrow? It's President's Day. Is that a "no mail" day?

JAE said:
Is there mail tomorrow? It's President's Day. Is that a "no mail" day?

Oh bummer, yes, Tuesday then...there is no mail tomorrow...

no mail....no banks open (YEAH FOR ME!).

I was really hoping I was wrong about that. Darn. Oh well, Janet, at least you're ahead of the game with everything ready. Hope it's a great show.

Glad you're feeling better, Janet. Get lots of rest. Drink plenty of fluids. You know the drill.

What is "Yeah! so Needed This..."?

"Yeah! so Needed This..." is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

Can I purchase "Yeah! so Needed This..." products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Yeah! so Needed This..." products through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

What types of products are included in the "Yeah! so Needed This..." collection?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, cooking utensils, and storage containers. There are also gadgets designed for specific tasks, such as avocado slicers and garlic presses.

Are the "Yeah! so Needed This..." products dishwasher safe?

Most of the products in the collection are dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to check the individual product's care instructions.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free "Yeah! so Needed This..." products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you can earn free and discounted "Yeah! so Needed This..." products based on the sales from your party. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting a party.

Back