• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wonder if Pillsbury Is Teaming up With Pampered Chef Again

Summary: In summary, there is speculation about Pillsbury teaming up with PC again, as they have in the past with coupons and recipe booklets. Some have seen the new seamless crescent rolls, which feature recipes like veggie pizza and mini quiches, and are hoping for a collaboration. Others have had trouble finding the rolls, and prefer the Pillsbury brand over store brands for better quality. There is also discussion about people's opinions on PC using Pillsbury products in their recipes and how it may cater to a certain type of cook.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
HMMMM. wonder if Pillsbury is teaming up with PC again ( remember years ago when we
had coupons to offer customers/hosts) & little recipe booklets.
I bought seamless crescents yesterday
they are called recipe creations and have cool veggie pizza and something made in mini
muffin pan on the label.

:love:

Re: PillsburyIt's all about dough, boy.

Re: Pillsburygroaning and rolling of eyes;)

Re: Pillsburysomeone else has posted they saw the seamless crescent rolls recently, i have yet to find them! I think it would be great if they did---although I must say you can get the storebrand sometimes much cheaper.

Re: PillsburyI bought it th eothe rday dn noticed the photos on the packaging look like Cook Veggie Pizza and the Mimi Quiches...Dh and I were wondering if they're going to team up again, too.

Re: Pillsbury
legacypc46 said:
groaning and rolling of eyes;)

I'm not winning your Gold Medal?

I thought it was at least worth a bouquet of flours.

Re: PillsburyThis is driving me CRAZY! I cannot believe NYC does not have the seamless cresents yet! :cry: I was just looking for them 2 hours ago! I also get a calendar from Pillsbury & on Junes pic is Easy Veggie Pizza, made on cresents rolls....Hmmmmm :cool:

Re: PillsburyThat would be cool! I loved giving out the recipes with COUPONS attached!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm not winning your Gold Medal?

I thought it was at least worth a bouquet of flours.

::::double groan::::::

Re: PillsburyWell, you knew I had to at yeast rise to the occasion. Hmmm. I seem to be on a roll.

vwpamperedchef said:
someone else has posted they saw the seamless crescent rolls recently, i have yet to find them! I think it would be great if they did---although I must say you can get the storebrand sometimes much cheaper.
This is true and I'm definitely a storebrand shopper, however any time I try and get the cheaper crescent rolls they are horrible, they stick together and won't roll apart. So, I have just broken down and always buy Pillsbury now.

I'm definitely a storebrand shopper, however any time I try and get the cheaper crescent rolls they are horrible, they stick together and won't roll apart
I usually get Pillsbury, for that same reason.

Re: PillsburyMy sister was just griping yesterday about how PC always uses Pillsbury products. She's a food snob. :) She is a healthy nut. Wants no preservatives, low fat, you know the rest. I don't know what family she thinks she's from! :) She was equating PC with being all about Pillsbury. It really was bothering her...as if we have something to gain in the Pillsbury market...Have you guys encountered that from people? I just told her that PC tools are made for all kinds of cooks, the gourmet or the quick cook. You can still use our products on all your made from scratch recipes. The recipes we use are just a way for us to be able to shorten our time for shows, plus most people enjoy them. Yes, the cookbooks have quick food shortcuts, but you don't have to get those! I also told her some people roll their eyes about how many tools we use to make some "simple" things. But I told her that was so that we can show as many tools as possible, so people can see them in action and see how one might be what they want versus another thing. She's funny, because she doesn't really cook either, it's her husband who does most of it. But I for one love the Pillsbury! Bring on the fat! LOL

babywings76 said:
My sister was just griping yesterday about how PC always uses Pillsbury products. She's a food snob. :) She is a healthy nut. Wants no preservatives, low fat, you know the rest. I don't know what family she thinks she's from! :) She was equating PC with being all about Pillsbury. It really was bothering her...as if we have something to gain in the Pillsbury market...Have you guys encountered that from people? I just told her that PC tools are made for all kinds of cooks, the gourmet or the quick cook. You can still use our products on all your made from scratch recipes. The recipes we use are just a way for us to be able to shorten our time for shows, plus most people enjoy them. Yes, the cookbooks have quick food shortcuts, but you don't have to get those! I also told her some people roll their eyes about how many tools we use to make some "simple" things. But I told her that was so that we can show as many tools as possible, so people can see them in action and see how one might be what they want versus another thing. She's funny, because she doesn't really cook either, it's her husband who does most of it. But I for one love the Pillsbury! Bring on the fat! LOL

Does she own a lot of PC products? I find the ones that complain about them a lot are the ones that don'ts even use them. So they are missing out on how good they are b/c they think it is crazy to try x when z can do it.:D

Re: PillsburyAmanda, Has your sister looked at the recipes in our last two cookbooks (Cooking for 2 or More and 29 Minutes to Dinner)? They reflect just the kind of eating she seems to be promoting (well, some of the recipes aren't low on fat..but they aren't crescent roll endorsements either).

Re: PillsburyMost of my customers are omnivores...well, they draw the line at eating slugs & bugs and have their own quirks and favorites.However, I do get requests occasionally for what to subsitute 'from scratch' for refrigerated dough items. No complaints about Pillsbury price wise, it seems to be more of a healthy eating/whole grain issue.Also many requests for what to sub for Cool Whip. I avoid Cool Whip myself, unless the Host gives it the ok beforehand during recipe selection. Just reporting, CW lovers, don't shoot the messenger :)

Re: PillsburyAmanda, show her the It's Good for You cookbook.I don't know your sister, but I do know that some people just like to have something to complain about. I know people who lead really healthy lives and don't make much of it unless you ask. I also know people who supposedly* eat healthy and have an opinion about everything on everyone else's plate. In my opinion, the people in the second group are more about attention than health.Again, I don't know your sister, so I'm not placing her in one group or the other. No disrespect intended.*I say supposedly because I've noticed that several people in this group indulge in behaviors that I would definitely consider not healthy, like smoking, drinking to excess, etc.

Last edited:
Re: PillsburyRae, doncha just love to see what other people are loading into their carts in the grocery store? I would never, ever say anything, but sometimes, you can look at someone and pretty well predict what they'll have in their cart. If it's true that "...you are what you eat," then I should have turned into a vacuum-sealed bag of potato chips about thirty years ago. But still, one of the best things that I've gotten out of TPC is being able to prepare good food, without a lot of effort, and get away from all the process stuff. Didja ever look at the ingredients list on some processed foods? I hate eating something I can't pronounce.

Re: PillsburyI hear ya, KG. As a diabetic, I tend to look more toward the fresh foods. It's just easier to make sure I know what I'm eating when I can pronounce all the ingredients. As for the "you are what you eat" argument, I've never bought it. I mean, birds eat worms. Cows turn grass into whole milk. And, from what I've seen, you barely resemble a "vacuum-sealed bag of potato chips."

Re: PillsburyThat was thirty years ago. Today, I'd either be more like a vacuum sealed can that says "Maxwell House" on it or thin, flat package that has silver letters spelling, "HERSHEY'S."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That was thirty years ago. Today, I'd either be more like a vacuum sealed can that says "Maxwell House" on it or thin, flat package that has silver letters spelling, "HERSHEY'S."

Good for you! Coffee and chocolate are made from beans. Beans are a lean protein vegetable. We all need to be sure to get lots of vegetables every day. :D

Re: PillsburyThey help us reach the RDA of the two morning food groups - sugar and caffeine.

Re: PillsburyChocolate is a well-balanced meal!
Cocoa beans = vegetable
sugar from sugar beets = vegetable
milk = dairyAnd if it's a chocolate egg or rabbit, that's protein!It's funny that you mention looking in people's carts. DH and I were at the grocery store yesterday (yes, on the holiday - DH decided that he wanted to take returnables back) and we had pickles, chips and beer in the cart. The guy behind us in line looked at our cart and said, "I'm coming to your picnic!"

Re: PillsburyI'm lovin the morning comparison to the food pyramid!! Makes me feel so much better about this second cup of coffee with creamer in it!!!! ;)

Related to Wonder if Pillsbury Is Teaming up With Pampered Chef Again

1. What products can we expect from the collaboration between Pillsbury and Pampered Chef?

The collaboration between Pillsbury and Pampered Chef will feature a variety of baking and cooking products, including baking stones, baking pans, mixing bowls, and kitchen tools.

2. When will the Pillsbury and Pampered Chef collaboration be available for purchase?

The collaboration products will be available for purchase starting October 1st.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts for purchasing Pillsbury and Pampered Chef collaboration products?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available for purchasing the collaboration products, such as bundle deals and free gifts with purchase.

4. Will there be any new or limited edition products in the Pillsbury and Pampered Chef collaboration?

Yes, there will be some new and limited edition products included in the collaboration, such as a special edition baking stone and a Pillsbury-branded mixing bowl.

5. Where can I purchase the Pillsbury and Pampered Chef collaboration products?

The collaboration products will be available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website, as well as through select Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whitneythompson