• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Taliban Cut Off America's Supply of Convenience Store Managers?

In summary, "This Is Totally a Joke..." is a humorous cookbook written by a team of Pampered Chef consultants. It includes easy and delicious recipes for various occasions, including options for those with dietary restrictions. The book can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. While some recipes may not be the healthiest, there are also healthier alternatives included.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
...and a hint political in nature...just had to warn you that it is a joke...Warning in from Pakistan:This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers and possibly candidates for President of the United States.
And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps, and then Motel 6 managers. It's gonna get ugly!

Thanks for the laugh today.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif
you made me snort, Janet!

chefmeg said:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif
you made me snort, Janet!

I'm glad to see someone else out there that snorts!! :blushing:

We need KG's pic of the tech support guy on his human-powered dynamo!

Yeah, I could live without a few Dell reps... ;)

chefann said:
We need KG's pic of the tech support guy on his human-powered dynamo!

Tank yu four callink Smell Compooter soopurt, how may I hep yu today, my name eez Bawb.

techsupport.jpg

I am seriously rotflmao now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the Dunkin Donuts and Dairy Queen employees?

This isn't a very politically correct thread............

Hmm, my BIL works for MS, so I'm trying to figure out if he'd hate the picture, or laugh out loud!!

ragschef said:
I'm glad to see someone else out there that snorts!! :blushing:

I'm the President of Snorter's Anonymous! Wanna join?

It's kind of hard to remain anonymous when you snort. I know this from experience. :)

Related to Will Taliban Cut Off America's Supply of Convenience Store Managers?

1. What is "This Is Totally a Joke..."?

"This Is Totally a Joke..." is a humorous cookbook filled with easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for any occasion.

2. Who is the author of "This Is Totally a Joke..."?

The author of "This Is Totally a Joke..." is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who love to cook and have a great sense of humor.

3. Are the recipes in "This Is Totally a Joke..." healthy?

While some of the recipes may not be the healthiest, there are also plenty of options for those looking for healthier alternatives. Plus, laughter is always good for the soul!

4. Can I purchase "This Is Totally a Joke..." online?

Yes, "This Is Totally a Joke..." can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "This Is Totally a Joke..."?

Yes, there are a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes in "This Is Totally a Joke..." for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

Back