• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why I've Grown to Dislike Weekends: A Working Mom's Struggle

In summary, the conversation revolves around the excitement of becoming a director in a sales-based business and the benefits of having a downline. The group expresses their joy over seeing sales increase and their eagerness to recruit new members. They also discuss the "Fut," a term used to describe a certain level of success. Overall, the conversation is positive and full of support for each other's achievements.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have grown to hate weekends. Want to know why?
Because on weekdays, I get up, get showered & dressed, wake, feed, clothe the children...get them off to school...then come home and check my IPT to see who from my downline has submitted sales and how much they've submitted.

On Saturdays and Sundays they don't update the IPT

wahhh

:(

I can't wait to become a director, so I can do the same thing! I love to see my own sales go up as I submit shows, but it's not quite as fun as having a downline. For now, I will just have to keep obsessively checking out this website to see what's new! At least this changes on weekends :)

You don't have to be a director to see your team's sales on your IPT. Just login to the main website and click the Individual Performance Tracker link over on the right side of the page to see your front line's sales.

:)

I do the same thing! I am not a director, but it is my first stop to see who I need to call that day. I love seeing sales pop up on there that I did nothing for!

gilliandanielle said:
I do the same thing! I am not a director, but it is my first stop to see who I need to call that day. I love seeing sales pop up on there that I did nothing for!
Me, too! And now that I got my "Fut" back, I am thrilled!!!

This would be great...
jentapp said:
You don't have to be a director to see your team's sales on your IPT. Just login to the main website and click the Individual Performance Tracker link over on the right side of the page to see your front line's sales.

:)

if I had anyone in my downline! No recruits yet, but I hope to get a few when the next recruit promotion comes up! A lot of people have been interested, but no one has taken the plunge. I'll stay positive! :D

AJPratt said:
Me, too! And now that I got my "Fut" back, I am thrilled!!!

Holy Crap!
I ahave a "FUT" too!
I just read yuour post ann and decided tyo go check, I hadn't even noticed!
AWESOME :D :D :D :D :D: D

I just signed my THIRD!!!!
:D

I love my business.
Tonight was wonky but I think it is the PMSing! :(

Thanks for the unintended reminder, Ann!

Now if I could only learn how to type......

Congrats Koolotus!

I just got my FUT too!!!!:D

Yea for the Futs!

I just got my "Fut," too! #3 is deciding whether she wants to sign tomorrow at our cluster meeting or if she wants to wait until after her party in Dec. #2 will probably be inactive by then (not returning my calls or emails, which is silly because I wouldn't hold it against her if she drops out), so #3 can replace #2 and I'll keep my "Fut." :D

Congrats to all that got their FUT recently.

Love the FUT!

(And, Dannyz you thought you were a goofball!)

I am a FUT now too!!:D :D Just within the last week!! Thanks and Congrats EVERYONE!!!:D :D

1. What is "I Am Such a Goofball" about?

"I Am Such a Goofball" is a phrase or statement that expresses someone's self-awareness of being silly, clumsy, or playful in a humorous way.

2. Is "I Am Such a Goofball" a popular phrase?

Yes, "I Am Such a Goofball" has become a popular phrase on social media and in everyday conversations, often used to describe oneself or someone else in a lighthearted manner.

3. Can "I Am Such a Goofball" have a negative connotation?

It depends on the context and tone in which it is used. Generally, "I Am Such a Goofball" is meant to be playful and funny, but it could also be used sarcastically or in a self-deprecating way.

4. Are there any variations of "I Am Such a Goofball"?

Yes, there are variations such as "I'm Such a Goofball", "Such a Goofball I Am", or simply "Goofball". They all convey the same meaning of being silly or goofy.

5. Can "I Am Such a Goofball" be used in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the industry. In a more formal or serious environment, it may not be appropriate to use "I Am Such a Goofball" as it could be perceived as unprofessional. However, in a more relaxed or creative workplace, it may be acceptable to use it in a light-hearted manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih