• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whose Kicken up Their Workout Regimen This Year 2008?

In summary, we offer a range of kitchen tools that can make meal prep easier and quicker, such as a vegetable chopper, food processor, and portion control containers. We also have a collection of healthy and delicious recipes on our website that are perfect for fueling a workout routine. Our portion control tool, portion control containers, and food scale are great gadgets for those looking to track their food intake and achieve weight loss goals. Additionally, our products can be incorporated into a fitness routine in various ways, from meal prep to portion control. We often have special promotions and discounts, especially during the new year, for those looking to revamp their workout regimen. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current deals.
imported_heat123
I think walking is my best form of exercising (I've tried weights then the treadmill but it seems weights bulk me up), did love yoga but lost my instructor so I started walking 3x a week first thing in the AM on M-W-F then sometimes on tues, thurs. and FEEL great soo far! That along with watching my diet, hopefully will allow me to lose those 15-20 extra lbs by Spring (our Vegas trip)!

Anyone else kick up there work out schedule?

Yep, you may have noticed all the "journals." A lot of us have some goals to shed some pounds this year and are holding eachother accountable.

Walking is my best bet with my little one. I like Tae-Bo but can rarely have the opportunity to do them. So far this week I did 2 miles a day M-W and then 3 miles today.

As soon as it gets warmer I totally plan on walking my sont to school and home fromn school right now it is just way to cold to do any type of outdoor walking

I need to get one of those pedometers to find out how far we are walking at 45min-1 hour time periods? And maybe find out how many calories burned with all the hills we walk! LOL

2008 Consultant PromotionsHere is a flier passed down from Stacy Pressman made by Stephanie Voigt. It has all of the current consultant promotions and dates! There are so many right now. Who can keep up with them all? This is awesome!

Stephanie always makes awesome flyers and is so great at looking at things in a simple way!!!

Thanks for sharing! This is awesome!

Related to Whose Kicken up Their Workout Regimen This Year 2008?

1. What products do you recommend for meal prep as part of a workout regimen?

We have a variety of kitchen tools that can make meal prep easier and quicker, such as our vegetable chopper, food processor, and portion control containers.

2. Are there any healthy recipe recommendations for those looking to kick up their workout regimen?

Yes, we have a collection of healthy and delicious recipes on our website that are perfect for fueling your workout routine. From protein-packed breakfast options to post-workout meals, we have you covered.

3. Can you suggest any kitchen gadgets that can help with weight loss goals?

Our portion control tool, portion control containers, and food scale are great tools for those looking to track their food intake and stay on top of their weight loss goals.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my fitness routine?

Our products can be used in a variety of ways to make healthy meals and snacks that align with your fitness goals. From meal prep to portion control, our kitchen tools can support your fitness routine in many ways.

5. Do you have any special offers or discounts for those looking to revamp their workout regimen in the new year?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts on our products, especially during the new year when many people are focused on improving their health and wellness. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies